So Dragonflight has atleast 3 months left

No they aren’t. We have a post from a while ago that says they are done with that amd focusing on tuning and big fixes.

primalist year is -3 ilv from normal raiding , so that kills heroics and m0

I haven’t bought it. Honestly, after the last 2 I don’t have any level of trust. Blizz needs to earn that back, so I’ll wait until friends are playing it.

I have no interest in dragons, I’m all for a ‘Just chill’ expansion but I’m in wait-and-see mode. It does seem totally confusing that scaly furries are the only big feature, but I guess a few expansions ago furry furries were also the only big feature.

Generally speaking, that kind of gameplay does not go over well… particularly in subscription model games and MMOs. (But it does kind of depend on how severe the setback is.)

That gameplay style tends to be more accepted in single player, purchase games.

Well, just back to pre-Legion systems. Dragonflight is adding exactly one big unique new system- dragon riding. The base UI for World of Warcraft is also getting a decent overhaul.

Gearing, item level, dungeon and raid difficulties, weekly vaults, primary and secondary stats, all that is staying mostly unchanged.

I’m not doubting anything. I’m just leaving it open for whatever in between.

1 Like

We had enough systems with Systemlands, DF is thankfully going back to basics.