So do you guys want High Elves or update the Void Elves?

Do you guys on here want High Elves… or do you want the Void Elves to official and utter take over the Silver Covenant, All the other High Elven Alliance Friendly Towns, and finally became a official people, official faction reputation behind the Alliance Banner, and just overall a alternate answer of fixing Void Elves completely?

Honestly if you would to ask me before BFA or around the Whole Crazy Controversy. I probably be extremely happy to see High Elves but years past and that ship has sailed thanks to Void Elves taken over the slot with customization options being fully of High Elven with Normal Skin Tunes, Eye Colors, and Hair Colors.

As much as I want to see Normal looking High Elves with the Name High Elf Race on the Alliance with all of it’s peaks. I doubt Blizzard would do that now nor the community in general would allow it. So I would like to see atleast have some Customization Options be added not only just Normal Hairstyles, Hair Colors, Beards, War Paint Tattoos, Half Elf stuff, and etc but also to bring the point of being a Void Elf. A Exile that selflessly helps and protects the alliance and it’s allies in their own high elven dark elven unique way. Like different Void Elven Skin Tunes, mess up faces, more mutant eyes, half faced corrupted demon crawler mix of the descent with diablo features, beards, black eyes, red, brown, and tons of stuff that people can throw in.

But also I want to see Class Combos like Paladins or Druids to be a Thing for Void Elves, Heritage Armor could use a Chest Cloak Style option along with a different unique helmet, their own faction reputation like silvermoon exiles or outcasts or old vanilla one like remnants, Props, Building Models, and etc for like a starting zone or a Elven Zone of their own with set small city capital, void elven armor and weapons, more mounts like Dragonhawks or Hawkstriders, Void Elven Story finally being the spotlight, and etc.

Because when you put it down to it folks. Void Elves are High Elves and I think it’s time for them to finally shine and be back on the spotlight again. I just want more than just simple customization options for rp like go all out with the Void Elves. I’m sick of humans and the other races that takes up much content wise screentime. Unless if Humans finally got something interesting like HD Updates to Older Buildings, Nations that isn’t Orange Stormwind, Red, and Teal Stormwind and etc. Some Races on the Alliance needs to chill. I’m human but I’m already sick of all the Potential.

I don’t know but I want to see Void Elves back again into the Spotlight and hopefully maybe Vereesa or Alleria might finally do something interesting or atleast make new characters for the Void Elves like Exiled Sunreavers, Blood Elves, or maybe finally Valeera Sanguinar. Also I dearly hope that if Void Elves get a update. I want a Crazy style of like Dark High Elves meets with more crazy stuff from the Void you know besides like normal blood elves. That’s for Blood Elves.

4 Likes

What’s with all the High Elf posts lately? lol.

1 Like

idk what is this the 5th today lost interest after the first 2

I don’t know I’m just making a High Elf Thread bit more better than the other one. Like basically a Dark High Elf Talk as in Void Elves.

Why not both? If I had to pick, they high elves since I’ve wanted them longer. But also, like others have said, why start another thread about this topic?

1 Like

They ony reason I want high elves is so that blasted hunter can stop pretending to be one with his mimicry of bloodelf tone.

3 Likes

Atleast I don’t insult people that just wants something crazy on the Alliance. To be honest I’m kind of tried of the Pure High Elf Demand and just wants to see the Void Elves be in the spotlight honestly.

he’s like a bad beetle juice lol

1 Like

I don’t know. The other guy wasn’t really respectful to people’s opinions atleast in terms of his demands for high elves. So I just want to start a different one that is little more opened to people. Even if there are Antis who don’t like High Elves in general or just Alliance. They are feel to talk. Honestly I think the whole Blonde Blue Eye White High Elves is kind of outdated. That’s why I look towards the Warhammer Vermontide Hunter as a way to make Void Elves interesting. Or heck I could see the potential of more different void elf skin tunes.

You can feel free to talk about being a Dark High Elf if you want.

Yea. So anyways if you were a Void Elf and just wanted to be something bizare or ugly. Request away or better yet talk about insane ideas about why Void Elves should be updated or atleast something good.

Nah my blood elves are blood elves, my void elves are void elves. I have no need to pretend anything else. Oh and my space goats are space goats.

Is deleting the void elves an option?

1 Like

Ahh heck no. I love Void Elves.

Oh, good then. No need for high elves.

1 Like

Void Elves will never get a true Void update until High Elves are playable.

Blizzard won’t commit otherwise.

Took you long enough to show up.

4 Likes

Well, you failed.

But they are. As long as there’s people like me, others who are Respectable High Elf Fans, Void Elf, and etc. I say Blizzard will continue the Thalassian Story and actually finally give Void Elves a actually update instead of being forgotten.

You however kind of making those who wanted to see Alliance Thalassian Elves on the Spotlight worst. Honestly I’m kind of disappointed in you.

This is why your topic is doomed to die. You aren’t committed and will be easily bullied into silence by bad faith anti-HE players.

Come back and try again when your backbone doesn’t so easily snap to pressure. For you have no teeth in this while the real HE fans have been facing the same bad faith arguments for years. The aducatity to think you, who isn’t even committed nor tested, believe that you would be a better advocate for HEs? It’s pathetic.

You weren’t respectful either as your first post was dedicated to trashing High Elves and why they shouldn’t happen.

Your topic will die while my topics will get far more traffic and replies. That’s the difference between commitment.

1 Like