So... did you forget to put in your vacation request?!

As of this morning I currently have 231 hours of PTO time on the books. I shouldn’t have any issue taking a week off, especially since my boss just said something along the lines of “You need to use some of your PTO, so take however much time off you want.”

7 days off for a camping trip the first week of August: :white_check_mark:
5 days off (or so) the last week of August for Classic: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I plan on watching, it will be crazy at launch but I want to be there.
Then when everyone passes out I will do the quest.

1 Like

I hear dungeoning high can cause hilarity.

For me I didn’t take time off. My friends won’t be rushing hard so I see no need ot be in a huge rush.

None. It’s still just a game. Much better things to use vacation time on.

2 Likes

Hell no, took the whole week off the day release date was announced. Plan on spending the week poopsocking it 18 hours/day, while watching some college football. It’s going to be glorious.

Off from Aug 23th to Sept 3rd.

WoW, football and food. On repeat.

Have off the Thursday and Friday after launch. Unfortunately I have a fantasy draft on Sunday…hope it goes fast…

one of the employees took the 19th to the 30th off. I’m stuck filling in for him.

3 weeks off. 30 hours first session, 16/8 rotation after that until level 60 + pre-raid BIS. Guild plans on having our first raid on third week so I have my goal set.

I wont schedule any vacation. The first week is going to be hell just trying to progress. It will take hours just to get to level 5 unless you grind. Questing will be almost impossible.

Oh ill still be there, after work of course. A smart person would the week after launch off lol. The first week will be a massive waste.

Yea no. Who knows what kind of mess the first week will be, maybe later in the year Ill take off to enjoy it once everything is settled.

I’m off from August 16th - September 3rd.

I requested long before they announced the release date. Spending two weeks at my beach house resting before I come back the 30th and play for 4 days straight!

Starter zones will either be less busy or 10x more busy when I get back. No matter, classic is an endurance, not a sprint. And I have more patience and stamina than most. So here’s to an extremely fun first week of WoW my fellow fanboys!

1 Like

I’m taking a few days off after Labor Day!

I lean towards your POV on that. However, i compromised and am just taking the 1 day off - release day.

1 Like

Im taking the first and second week of september off. So I will probably start playing at the end of week1 of launch.

Newp. Got all the time in the world. My vacation just reset in June, and the first day I have scheduled off is Blizzcon.

I get home in time to play on launch day, so I’ll get in the mix and then just take my own pace from there. Gonna be great!

I’m already on vacation then (just happened that way). If I can drag myself from the beach, I’ll log in on release night just to take in the hilarity of it all. The next day I’m driving home, so I’ll be on that night.

Doom I say! The classic launch delay is coming!!! That’s why they delayed the final stress test with a new date of only Soon!

Luckily my boss is flexible. I can reschedule my vacation time.

I’m not saying you’re wrong in general, but it wouldn’t have to do with the stress test. It would be something else.

Aug 26 - Sept 4th - 10 days