So Cosmic gladiator resonator trinket

Look im against new pvp trinkets but I gotta say… I find this one pretty damn cool and the CD is nice. Can see it getting nerfed though.

i don’t like that rmp will abuse it and become even more obnoxious

16 Likes

Its absolutely hilarious it isnt on the GCD either. Bet you cant wait to always die in a smoke bomb now

2 Likes

its insane how almost everything they add buffs that comp

and on the offchance it doesnt buff rmp, it makes the game more annoying for every other comp

16 Likes

I didn’t even think about this… welp rip our RMP overlords will remain meta of the decade

I think it is very obvious to blizzard that we all have a lot of fun when they add goofy interesting trinkets like these. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

yep every seasonal trinket has been so strong for rmp its like they design it that way on purpose

bfa maledict
spite being amazing for rmp sap/blind and stun lock into triple spite any target they want
this version of maledict
this new trinket

actualy so sick of it.

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on the Echoing Resolve trinket?

[Duration of incoming crowd control effects increased by 20%. Does not stack with similar effects. When affected, protects from the next spell interruption and crowd control effect, persisting for 15 sec]

Apparently if you blanket kick into it it uses a charge even if it doesn’t interrupt them? Assume that’s a bug.

Seems fairly useless since the 20% additional CC time should allow for a priest to be able to Chastise 》 MC (eat charge) 》 Fear or a mage to cast polys twice off a DB (not sure on that).

I suspect a decent RMP will just get the rogue to cheapshot it off anyway which means your eating 20% longer CCs with almost no gain but it might be good.

All you need vs RMP is a small gap between their CC chain to disable their go usually.

1 Like

not when the dk overlords take over

1 Like

Xelo, the hero we need but don’t deserve.

1 Like

I can see this being good but I don’t think its anything to worry about unless it’s being used by RMP or even spell cleave.

Got crit for 49k by that bomb trinket today, seems good.

At least RMP has a go in between Combustions now.

6 Likes

game needs to go back to a place where mages can die / be punished more accesibly by multiple classes. It’s weird that classes have less tools but are in some cases stronger at surviving. I can’t put it into words but basically people live when it feels like they shouldn’t. Or at least they have for the past two expansions idk about shadowlands.

Idk about rogue survivability in modern game or i’d critique us as well.

1 Like

A real man of the people. Always a silver lining. Will someone think of the poor RMP and their lack of consistent damage? It’s all windows!

fire mage because the other 2 specs dont have near the toolkit/instant burst damage on a short CD like it has.

1 Like