So Calia is

Literally an alliance plant meant to undermine the war efforts of the Horde. When I saw the letter where she talks about giving Gilneas back to Genn I couldn’t believe it. Literally my worst fears has become reality. Calia is like Baine only 10 times worse. If Sylvanas would still be in charge she would have moved into Gilneas city and claimed the land for herself. Literally Forsaken are not allowed to have pride in their victories against the alliance while the blue team threw a big celebration after the successful attack on Zandalar.

With how things are going. It is safe to say now that the Forsaken are a ruined race who can never be repaired. From now on, all we get for lore will be appeasement politics towards the alliance. The age of shame has begun. Calia destroyed one of my favorite races for all time and I am very sad about it.

8 Likes

That’s good to know. Sorry to hear you are sad.

Have a good night.

13 Likes

The only entities in the Horde opposed to the Alliance are Talanji and Geya’rah.

Geya’rah can be resolved if the Alliance makes an enemy out of the Lightbound thanks to Genn Greymane’s relentless lust for vengeance driving him to attack the Lightbound Orcs(which would get him and Admiral Taylor killed off).

The Alliance Draenei fighting the Lightbound Draenei would open Geya’rah’s eyes one would think.

Talanji can be resolved by killing her off and fulfilling Zul’s vision of Dazar ruling Zandalar.

Genn and Talanji would embody the dangers of Vengeance just as Gallywix would embody the threat of Capitalism.

The dangers of Racism was dealt with in MoP while the dangers of Blind Loyalty and Blind Obedience was dealt with in BfA(in the Horde’s case) and Shadowlands(in general).

Calia made NO promises to Genn. She only said that it would be on her agenda to talk about pulling out of Gilneas.

This is a far cry from promising that it will happen. She is a member of a council and recognizes that. Yes, she wants peace if possible, and perhaps to help the Forsaken find a better way then, oh, blighting their neighbors, now that they are free of Sylvanas. This does not necessarily mean she’s an ‘Alliance plant.’

5 Likes

Look, I enjoyed the antics of that cold banshee shrew, too. But after she got her missing piece back, her opinion that “the Horde is nothing” seemed to remain unchanged. She doesnt seem to give two hoots about the Horde.

Maybe Silvermoon, and her family… but her family is on the Alliance. So if the Alliance (backed by her family) made a play for Silvermoon, she has little reason to support the Horde.

Now you sound like a NEFPA. The Forsaken are not ruined. Just as the Night Elves are not extinct, as some NEPFAs liked to claim.

A supposed “age of shame” used as a call to arms, after an embarrassing defeat that ended in an armistice. Sounds familiar.

2 Likes

Um, don’t know how to tell you this but… Admiral Taylor has been dead since WoD…

“He’s dead Jim.”

8 Likes

The Horde could have won if Saurfang didn’t throw his rebellion.

I don’t care. I deleted all my Forsaken alts. no point in playing them any longer. They are a dead race who will never be good in the lore ever again.

She has an extra dialouge for Horde players during her judgement scene.

Which makes her a plant who undermines the Horde war effort.

Literally promising him to get out of Gilneas. And allow the alliance to gain yet another strong foothold in the north next to Stromgarde. With that the Horde position in Lordaeron gets severly weakened.

Talanji agreed to the peace during the last nove. That means she ignores Zandalar’S cries for vengeance against Kul Tiras. She is now just another peace monger on the scales of Baine and Thrall.

I want Blizzard to change their ways and implement the changes I seem right. If not I will never touch Forsaken ever again.

1 Like

Well, if this single character is enough to make you delete all of your Forsaken alts and never play as one again, maybe that’s a good indication that the race is not for you.

Sylvanas was the reason I played them. Now she is gone and will never return. All loyal Forsaken players got bamboozled by Blizzard’s way to write the story. The Forsaken are dead and they will never be cool again.

2 Likes

To be fair, given Blizzard’s tendency to use one character to represent an entire race in gameplay terms, it is possible for one character to push a playable race into a new direction. Which may not be to everyone’s liking. I mean, think about all the complaints when the only Blood Elf seen tended to be Liadrin.

We are waiting to see whether that happens with Calia, but some of us are nervous.

1 Like

she actually wouldn’t have done this, she didn’t really want to have to hold Gilneas at all and that’s why she blighted it. It was uninhabitable. No one lives there now, Garrosh claimed it for the Horde.

The arguement Garrosh used to claim Gilneas was he wanted to use it as a Horde port. but the Forsaken claimed Southshore for themselves instead because it was the better port, plus it cut off the Alliance sending reinforcements to Arathi, supporting the Defilers in their pvp effort in Arathi basin.

Do you even play Horde Erevien? or are you just a troll who doesn’t actually play this game.

Calia, has not ruined the Forsaken, she’s just a temporary plot device that the Forsaken have to deal with. I’m not worried at all.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Personally, I haven’t found the racial leaders to be incredibly defining to the race, let alone to my own characters- it certainly hasn’t been integral enough that I would delete/race change all my characters if I didn’t like their racial leader. But, to each their own.

To those people to who it matters more, all I can say is that I hope Calia turns out to be a good character. I understand many people are not exactly happy with her, to say the least, but hey, maybe things will change. I personally am cautiously intrigued to see where they go with her.

And if she turns out awful, well, like I said, I hope that doesn’t make people start dropping Forsaken as a whole

I play the Horde. And during Bfa they were utterly bamboozled by the Alliance. Alliance bias is the problem, We need Horde bias to repair the damage done during Bfa. The alliance deserves to fall. That is my goal.

1 Like

I heard you got banned from the Lore of Warcraft discord. Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Cool youtube vids bro

3 Likes

obviously the admin has alliance bias. I thought that would be a place where you could share your lore views in peace. Since I am not toxic. I never attack players directly. It is just sad to watch that discord is no longer a pleace of community. I hope He regrets his decision and invites me back one day.

1 Like

I used to wonder if Erevien was a very committed jokester. I didnt think he could be serious.

After watching that video, I think he is either a dedicated performance artist, or actually sincere. Either way, it is commitment.

6 Likes

whoa Erevien face reveal :astonished:

1 Like

I have no fear showing myself to the world.

3 Likes

Yeah for what ever its is worth , at least you are consistent. Now I will read your posts in a German voice.

“ZThrall und zthe Council were made only to deny Talanji her vengeance!”

The accent does sell it.