So Blizzard just straight up DELETED our characters?

That looks like an assumption from Viper that they used commercial software and don’t use their own, and that they backed it up before every change.

Why would they use 12 year old software and not the new software, if as that article suggests, they have to start from the beginning?

Well they can take my money i just want ma clones.

3 Likes

Haven’t heard anything yet, with the Token being introduced its only a matter of time until we get the Token or Clones or both.

1 Like

Umm…yep.

:dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :clown_face:

Thank you very much

2 Likes

I am also upset with my characters being deleted. while they do exist on WoTLK which i never wanted them there and never consented to move them there. I too was away and never knew about the cloning or i would have done it since the only classic i wish to play is Vanilla and like you have spent countless hours and those first 2 years pouring time into those characters to have them just deleted like that. If enough of us can raise our voices, hopefully something can be done to restore them.

1 Like