So Blizzard are not pulling the ripcord

That sounds like a huge divide for the pug world, not the guild orientated one which the game has always been focused on. I’m curious how easily it’ll be to see the covenant choices of random players for that purpose.

Blizz wants people to identify as (covenant) (class), so it should be right in the tooltip for everyone.

Some of you keep saying that but the fact lies more in statistics than your own opinion. Like your IO puts you in the top like 7-8% of all characters worldwide, including those who pay for runs. And fact that you also don’t have your KSM, so if it was so easy why haven’t you been able to get that done?

Get back to me on that one when you don’t use corruption late in the expansion, or just later in the raid tier to get yourself an AOTC. Or even try doing more M15 with pugs instead of with your guild, you will see how pugs are around the 2K mark.

Some people think the whole mythic + game itself is a joke and refuse to play it. It is a total garbage can of its own.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/barthilas/ràlph/achievements/dungeons-raids

I ve made multiple pugs when needed and timed m+ with classes like destro lock with my spriest, one of the most non meta specs for m+, I invited those non meta classes because their profile showed they were skillful rather than a meta fotm noob like many high IO carried DHs or BM hunters that get invited by clueless pug leaders thinking they are gonna perform well only to find they are trash so he has to carry them.
IO means nothing, meta spec means nothing, a skilled player in a pug will always be more valuable than someone who seemingly has nice stats in their IO profile and plays a meta spec.

Though i do like the fact that the moment you run out of arguments your response become “YOU AR CARRIED BY GEAR” XD

Yeh but for what spec or role do you want to do? That’s the problem, especially if you take your druid into SL, you have 4 specs, 3 soulbinds and can set your druid for M+, raid, PVP and now Torghast, but what spec? Do you setup as heals or tank? Than you might lack the DPS to do your own stuff, or your guild might ask for your to DPS, than what?

It’s not the covenant or soulbind that is the issue, people keep saying “Oh but you have 3”, like sure one is better than the other, but what happens when you start to change spec and need to reset your soulbind for a different spec? You can’t go back for a whole week.

So you need to think about what you really want to do, especially for multi spec classes like warrior, priests, monks. Anyone really who can tank/DPS or heal/DPS, you need to really decide either what role you want or what content you intend to play because if you decide to change any soulbind, one week to go back could limit what you do.

Wrong KSM, talking about the one you need to do all dungeons at 15 or higher. Your raider page is missing FH and WCM timed at 15 or higher.

You do realize KSM is not character specific right?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/barthilas/ràlph/achievements/feats-of-strength/dungeons

Optimally, yes, but what are the chances of anything else being completely unviable? If I’m second on the meters instead of top I don’t feel like I’m exactly being carried, so it really seems like it depends on how far out they are going to tune these soulbinds by the time it releases before I can jump on the hate bandwagon. If I can optimally play feral in m+ and suboptimally tank the raid but still clear content that sounds like a systems win to me. If they tune these soul binds where I’d have to wait a week to swap to even be able to play, yes, there would understandably be outrage.