So, Ashes of Alar

… just dropped for me. I am thrilled and thought I would share! :bird::bird:

35 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations good (for a hordie) citizen!

1 Like

yay. it was a relief for me to no longer have to sit thru that phase where kael talks too darn long

2 Likes

I didn’t really know what I was doing so last week I just skipped it. This week I was like nope, gonna learn and boy am I glad I did!

“it would be unfair to have you fight all 4 advisors at once, but fair treatment was never shown to my people, im just returning the fa-”

i get it i get it, just shut up so i can one shot you and loot your stuff

6 Likes

yeah it goes on for. ev. er!

kael’thas loves to hear himself talk

Grats!

(gives OP a little box of cookies in celebration!)

:cookie:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Now pls tell me, I’ve been farming this for a while in multiple toons, so far nothing. Do you any idea how many tries you had before you got yours?

Again congrats! That feeling is great!!!

Grats Solarwynds /moo /clap

1 Like

Congrats friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes… I don’t think you want to hear it though. Let’s just say, I really needed something good to happen today and the universe looked out for me.

2 Likes

hahaha loved your answer!!!

And that means even and even more congrats!!!

1 Like

Grats yo! :unicorn:

1 Like

Grats! :confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

Congrats Solar! :grin:

I remember when I first got mine I just stood there staring for a couple of seconds because I couldn’t believe it finally dropped. Its always so exciting when you finally get that mount your after :smile:

1 Like

Still the best flying mount ever…

2 Likes

I had already gotten the band of Alar to drop (a trinket i think) so I was like, oh this is just another fake out. And then I saw it. Yeah a bit of shock.

EDIT: changed Solars on you because I ran out of likes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grats! What a pity you can’t enjoy it in current content.