So Ardenweald story is as much troll as night elf?

Provide sources. I want to see where the Night Elf Winter Queen is personally ensuring their survival.
:smiley:

Hey, if nothing else, Hakkar’s really good at bringing in anima. :drop_of_blood:

Not personally, but she didn’t choose to drain the grove they’re in.

Which shows lack of bias, the lack of bias that makes her say: whatever you loa do to each other is not my problem.

Her duty is to ardenweald.

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about Dambala’s grove, but Hakkar wasn’t in a grove at all.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Which grove was/is Dambala currently in? I would like to go to it. I want proof that Dambala/Hakkar are still alive/being reborn.

You made the claim. Prove it or rescind it.

1 Like

Dude. Is literally the quest i did yesterday.

You go with Bwomsamdi check out the loas, a bunch of them are fine, in a fine grove, then you have to search Dambala and Hakkar that are supposed to be in the same grove, but got stolen by Mue’zhala forces.

They were in a grove, fine, doing the cicle, Muezhala steals them and force fed them anima from ardenweald to speed up their resurrection, and that is what happens.

Winter Queen says she will not interfere with loa problems, because is not her problem to solve, but she wasn’t aware that they were using ardenweald, after she finds out, she sends us to summon the entire Wild Hunt to fight off Muezhala’s forces.

5 Likes

Gimme a name for the quests.

Oh. So they are not currently?
:smiley:

They aren’t, because they were stolen.

Bwomsamdi does say in de oter side dungeon that hakkar will get back to a wildseed.

And the other loas are fine.

Can’t get quest names now. Will do as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hakkar was killed. He is dead. Is he in a pod currently? What of Dambala? You made the claim that they were.
Source.

They were fine until they were stolen, is what i’m saying, they were in a healthy grove and would still be there if they weren’t stolen. And While nothing is said when we kill dambala, Hakkar is killed in the dungeon and is said that he goes back to the cicle.

Other loas are also fine.

Quest sources:

Taking inventory - the quest you check on the Loas.

2 Likes

By Bwonsamdi, who has no power in the Night Elven realm of Night Elven Ardenweald ruled by the Night Elven Winter Queen who admonishes Loa and especially Bwonsamdi specifically as beneath her.

So you don’t have a source for your claim that the Winter Queen is protecting loa while bear god died.

Thank you.

One of the quest names is called Winter Be Comin’ so you could probably poke around the rest of the chain on Wowhead. The game made a little oopsie and gave me this funny accident when I read the incomplete quest dialogue.

https://i.imgur.com/XC6Jk1c.png

1 Like

She is nurturing the wild seeds of the loa, you have your frigging text saying that they’re back to the cicle, back to ardenweald, back to being nourished by the anima provided by the winter queen.

While the same winter queen decided that the grove where ursoc was should perish.

Tell me a single night Elf that has power in ardenweald.

6 Likes

No, I don’t. There is absolutely nothing you’ve presented that has solidified where Hakkar and Dambala currently are.

Hakkar and dambala were in an unnamed grove. Just some of the wild seeds you see around ardenweald. They were surrounded by other loa as well, mam’toth for example. Mueh’zala stole hakkar and dambala and started to revive them by feeding them other wild seeds. They were being rebirthed early. And that’s why we had to put dambala down. Idk if it is permanent or not. Madhronir is correct, she does look after loa but does not get involved into living loa disputes. Once she finds out loa under her care have been stolen she raises the entire wild hunt to go after meuh’zala. She does not help bwonsamdi after he has been captured because and this is weird, he is technically a living loa and not under her ‘jurisdiction’

5 Likes

She deems that loa are beneath her. I don’t doubt that she sometimes revives loa because that’s what Blizzard made her entire job, but Madhronir made the claim that she sacrificed the bear and didn’t sacrifice either of them, while providing no evidence to support that.

The fact that the pods were stolen means they were there before and were not sucked out of anima, simple as that.

2 Likes

WHERE.
ARE.
HAKKAR.
AND.
DAMBALA.
NOW.

I cannot make the same question I’ve asked so many times any simpler.

:roll_eyes:

I feel like I’ve missed something. Why do we need to know if Dambala and Hakkar are explicitly stated that they’re going to be reborn again? Wouldn’t the default expectation be that they just go to another wild seed?

2 Likes

I pointed out how Winter Queen was not bias towards wild gods, when Ursoc was left to die, but she was still nourishing the loa pods until they were stolen.

He then decided that the loas being kidnapped by outside forces somehow changes the fact that the winter queen was taking care of those souls.

6 Likes

If she deems the loa beneath her I haven’t come across that dialogue yet. The winter queen does not come off as a night elf character. She had to be convinced to save ysera she didnt just do it for example. So far in the story the winter queen has come over mostly neutral with the exception of being hostile toward bwonsamdi for reasons I do not know. But she hasn’t treated night elf wild gods any different than loa. The winter queen is concerned for ardenweald and all that encompasses which include loa. I’ve got issues with the story but she isn’t one of them (yet)

7 Likes