So angry! I quit this game!

No you can’t have my gold.

No you can’t have my silver either.

Why? Because I’ll be back lulz. I am taking a break though. I just wanted to make a topic because I’ve enjoyed my time here on the forum as well.

Wow is doing so many things right, it’s definitely not the game that’s pushing me away. I just have so many other games (mostly single player RPGs) that I want to play. There was a time many years ago when wow was my one and only game. I’m not that guy anymore pal.

I’ll see you all…probably around 10.1…maybe a bit later.

https://tenor.com/bJlzN.gif

35 Likes

Can I have your copper?

21 Likes

can i has ur gold

1 Like

will u b my best fwiend

1 Like

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE ANGRY TO QUIT?

LET YOUR ANGER MOTIVATE YOU. KICK THEM AND MAKE THEM CRY. BE THE BIGGER PERSON BY BEATING THEM INTO SMALLER PIECES!

-Saw an opportunity and had to take it.

7 Likes

Forgot about the copper!!

Alright, sure.

6 Likes

Can I have your crafting mats?

4 Likes

Umm, if I had any. I think I have some Frostweave sitting in the bank, maybe some other various cloth.

I don’t craft anymore. Not since maybe WoD. I just stopped caring about professions.

3 Likes

Can I have your pets? I’m just kidding. Enjoy your break!

3 Likes

Can I have your consumes?

1 Like

This is the most wholesome quitting thread I’ve ever read. Needs more angst and blaming Blizz/Devs/RNG/Toxicity/No Dance Studio for leaving. :grin:

2 Likes

Right now, I demand a crispy chicken sandwich as compensation for the downtime Blizz. Please mail it as soon as possible. I am hungry. Thank you.

4 Likes

Don’t let the doo-

Hmm. Nevermind then.

7 Likes

Can I have your battle pets pls

As others have stated in other threads… This isn’t an airport…

Can I have your bananas?

Does it make you feel good?

4 Likes

/giggles
Can i have your money in copper?!
/runs

1 Like

Yes

What a good quit thread. Usually it’s some sort of buzzword bingo but this one is wholesome. Hope to see you again

3 Likes