So about SL lore interview

NO WAY. Nooooo way. If they redeem Sylv, oh no I have goosebumps. Not because Sylvanas is redeemed, but because how insensitive and disrespectful they are. :nauseated_face:
Sylv will die. What I’m worried about is that Tyrande or Genn might die in the process. I think Anduin should help her and prevent that tragedy.

And hey, I don’t like to say this, but if Tyrande were to die, cinematic would be the same quality with those of Saurfang. Tyrande has been in Warcraft lore from the very beginning. If they don’t do that, Blizzard surely deserve to be blamed for Horde bias. I don’t think they are, yet, but I will think like that… no I won’t buy SL.

I think I just play previous xpacs and watch SL story around 9.2 or sth. Then I make the decision to buy it or not. Don’t want to witness previous story that much.

Haha right about that. Well, I’m more like writer hater : P Not just Sylvanas. I don’t like Calia leading undead either. Or different POV for chronicles. They keep saying they respect the lore, but they just don’t.
I want to see how great lore they can make. And if they can make great one, I’m good with that. Of course redeeming Sylvanas can never be a good one.

Well let me say that you’ll see that it will happen…

And they are doing it intentionally to spite Night Elf fans.

Nope, they don’t do that for Night Elves. They will always get those cheap ingame cutscenes while the Horde and other races will get the ones that require effort.

Tyrande dying is something that seems very likely, but not in a cinematic, instead in a quest with maaaybe an ingame cutscene.

Hey you are even more pessimistic than I am. And I am very skeptical being here. :sweat_smile:
Well… let’s just wait a little bit. For the last time. I’ll do that coz they created sth I like.
Maybe they do something right this time.

And hey, bfa was Saurfang’s first appearance in high quality cinematic. Varian’s first was at Legion. Not a good sign you know… except for that plotarmor Sylv. But kinda want to see how Tyrande can appear in those high quality cinematics. : D

I’m not really pessimistic, at this point I’m realistic because it always turns out to be the worst for Night Elves.

So far every Night Elf cinematic has been the lowest quality possible so you really shouldn’t expect something like that.

1 Like

I wasnt expecting sylvanas full plot until 9.2 +regardless…

9.1-9.1.5 will be to settle on the shadowlands dealing with the “rebels” and doing the covenants work for them.

1 Like

They were never going to deal with Sylvanas in 9.0 or even 9.1 lol - - that’s just wishful thinking. The culmination of all that happens during Shadowlands will have you most likely encounter her in the end of Shadowlands or near it.

And the whole expansion only story is still a thing, you just missed his point of there being an over arching story that carries on through multiple expansions.

It’s fine you don’t have faith in Danuser and co. I don’t care to be honest.

1 Like

Woooo yes I think so too. :woozy_face:

Hahaha I’m kinda hoping that it’s not his point. Or… maybe he’s the one who had crush on Sylvanas. I always suspected there should be at least one person among writers…
Well SL can be the xpac in which the annoying arching story would end. I’m juuuuust expecting that. :smiley:

:blue_heart:

He will be the main villain. The game is veering into the cosmic side of WoW making Sylvanas kind of small potatoes. By working to find out about the jailer and his motivations we will no doubt have to discover the plan of Sylvanas and her motivations. She is our path to Jailer.

By working to find out about the jailer and his motivations we will no doubt have to discover the plan of Sylvanas and her motivations. She is our path to Jailer

Being that he is a Kyrian, blue seems reasonable even if it is out of the ordinary.

Haha u told me this twice. I got the message! : )

My commentary was more like… I thought Blizz would present someone very appealing at the start of the xpac. Sure Jailer is new so he/she is appealing but… well I kinda compared SL to Legion.
But on second thought, SL could be like MoP. New race and new zone. Many people say MoP was successful, so we’ll see how these ‘new’ things will pan out.
Although I’m more interested in old loose ends. : P

I don’t understand why anyone from Blizzard would do an interview with Taliesin. The man is self righteous and arrogant and after going crazy on the internet about putting his junk in someone’s face he’s comes across as a person of very low morals. He’s such a false person it makes anything that he says not believable. Blizzard is only hurting themselves by being associated with him. There’s far better respectable people to have interviews with.