So about revendreth giving "count/countess" title

Does anybody else hate the word revendreth?

5 Likes

Can be, depends what your into. I’m into vampires and “dark” themed things like supernatural/zombies(walking dead)/ect and even in Star Wars, Count Dooku, and Count Dracula make this a very desired title for me. When I hear “baron” I hear “The red Baron” which is still very cool but I know they really mean high position/royalty in this case and it doesn’t appeal to me much.

1 Like

What of Count Dooku? Baron Harkonnen?

4 Likes

This thread should have been titled “stop the count”

7 Likes

going to be disappointed if I never see a Count Chocula

2 Likes

I mean I get that, but you can’t say it’s objectively inferior because it’s pretty much the same.

Only one I personally dislike is Winter’s envoy. Hand of Archon is really cool and Baron/Baroness is alright. I would probably prefer Hand of the Archon though.

2 Likes

I want to see an outlaw rogue named Count Montecristo.

4 Likes

Okay as a huge nerd and Transformer fan I am going to be making a LOT of Prime jokes when that title is released XD. But seriously “The Horned Hunter” sounds much better than “Winter’s envoy”…

The proper WoW forum response would be reporting him for trolling.

Why not just say “Archon” instead of “Hand of Archon”

Diablo 3 wizard ability aside, it’s a literal title from ancient Greece.

2 Likes

Apparently I’m in the minority, but I actually quite liked Winter’s Envoy. I’ll prolly switch to it once I earn it.

1 Like

Ardenweald title is pretty lackluster. Still going Ardenweald since I’m going to keep my current rare title, but I understand the concern.

2 Likes

i agree, both are nice tittles that i wouldn’t mind using.

Since I wear/transmog the Bloody Crown of Succession I prefer the title “Queen” for my Necrolord Death Knight. ; )

“Protector of the weald” is alright, still no The horned hunter though…

Never!

If you want to Count, be Revendreth. Otherwise… you just don’t Count.

2 Likes

Baron/Baroness and Countess are the best covenant titles.

Haven’t looked up on 9.1 titles yet.

1 Like

giving noble title yet blizzard don’t allow count in name creation. funny

I really like “hand of archon” because hand of a’dal is a title I’ve always liked and it’s pretty close. Not quite for sure but not bad.