Snowfluff Dreamtalon missing from vendor/not looted

The Snowfluff Dreamtalon mount has disappeared from the vendor in the Emerald Dream for all of my characters even though I’ve never looted or learned it (I checked all my characters’ bags and mail thoroughly). It’s the last mount I still need from this particular vendor.

Edit: see the response below for a description of the bug that is likely occurring.

4 Likes

When looting the SPRINGTIDE Dreamtalon, the game incorrectly flags the Snowfluff Dreamtalon as having been obtained, incorrectly removing the Snowfluff Dreamtalon from the vendor because the game thinks you have it. I also believe it removes the ability for the Snowfluff mount to actually drop from seeds too… meaning the mount becomes totally unobtainable for those who obtained the Springtide Dreamtalon before looting the Snowfluff one.

Hopefully this can be fixed ASAP.

4 Likes

I also have the springTIDE dreamtalon and the Snowfluff dreamtalon is no longer available from the vendor.

3 Likes

Same here. Since the first day of 10.2, I had collected every other mount from the Gigantic Dreamseeds. After using 20+ seeds since, there definitely seems to be an issue with the loot table… The Snowfluff seems to be bugged

Experiencing this issue as well. How many times does this exact kind of problem need to happen in DF before they start double-checking for it?

I rather cynically believe that release producers and managers will insist on hitting a release date even if it means QA is inadequate. The game basically works. For business purposes that’s good enough. Fix the onesy-twosie bugs afterwards.

This is the state of the software biz. Blizzard is just being completely typical.

2 Likes

It’s back in the vendor now atleast for EU which means it might be fixed.

Can confirm that this is fixed for me on NA also. Thanks for the quick action :slight_smile:

I just looted it from an epic seed this morning which seems to align with it being back on the vendor and fixed!

Me too. I dont see the snowfluff or the springtide ones