Snakes in the Shallows WQ glitch

Today doing WQs in Stormsong Valley I had this quest glitch out on me.
Everything was fine with the quest but when it came time to find my 5th Zeth'jir conduit it was nowhere to be found.
I waited around and the female Naga that they were next to originally spawned back it but no conduits did. I left the area and came back later to everything seeming to be re spawned but there was again no conduit. I ran the entire surface of the quest zone to no avail.
So I was unable to complete this quest today. :(

Hopefully this does not happen to more people, super frustrating.
5 Likes
Same here. Just left the area few minutes ago since I can't find my 5th conduit. Definitely bugged.
1 Like
Same.
waste of time as usual. This patch is starting to be known for wasted time.
1 Like
I am having the same problem.
1 Like
bump :3
same issue, one month later
1 Like
Also same issue. Came back hours later to see if I could finish the quests. Still no conduit
1 Like

I also had this issue. Tried /reload. Tried leaving the area and the zone and coming back. Nothing worked.

1 Like

Yup. Same bug.

may 6th and the WQ is still glitched…

Just adding more fuel to hope for a fix so others do not have to waste their time like we all did as this happened to me today.

Here it is July 16th and the world quest is still bugged.

Same Problem, 01/08/2020

1 Like

Still an issue august 1st, 2020. GG WP.

Thought it was just me, that I couldn’t see it.

Same. Bugged, can not seem to find a 5th conduit. Sep 1 2020.

Was having the same issue and checked wowhead to see if anyone figured out a way to get the last conduit. Turns out there is an extra conduit separated from the others down the beach at 23.9, 64.1 that wasn’t in the quest circle for me. Solved it for me, hope this helps some others.

1 Like

Why is this STILL NOT FIXED YET?! Good gravy Blizzard you guys are so lazy.

1 Like

Feb 2024, clearing out BFA content between bgs, had this happen to me. Weird.

Same. Absolutely wonderful.