Smuggling Run! extra action button doesn't appear in Spires of Arak for Horde after Shadlowlands pre-patch

Smuggling Run! extra action button doesn’t appear in Spires of Arak for Horde after Shadlowlands pre-patch.

I’ve tested this on a couple Horde characters that have the Smuggler’s Den unlocked in Axefall. I’m sure these worked correctly before the pre-patch.

I’ve also tested this on a couple Alliance characters that have Smuggler’s Den unlocked in Southport. It seems to work fine on the Alliance characters.

I’ll do some additional testing, but just wanted to post to produce awareness and also perhaps get feedback from other players.

Additional observations:

Characters with outposts already unlocked (before the pre-patch) are now displaying a flyover alert saying “Garrison Zone ability unlocked” that points to the extra action button ability that was chosen for that zone. It’s as if the outpost abilities were reset with the pre-patch.

• This bug, as reported, however, is such that this is not occurring for Horde characters when crossing into Spires of Arak.

I’ve checked all action bars to make sure the extra action button isn’t mapped onto an action bar (which would hide it from appearing in the extra action button position). It isn’t mapped. In fact, the extra action button is appearing exactly where it should appear in its stand-alone position when crossing into other Draenor zones.

Interestingly, when on a Horde character that had chosen Smuggler’s Den before the pre-patch, even though the extra action button now doesn’t appear, if I type “/use Smuggling Run!” at the chat window, then Linny “The Skinny” Leadpockets appears as would happen through using the extra action button. So, again, seems as though it’s just that the e.a.b. simply isn’t appearing in this zone for Horde after pre-patch.

I have a Horde 50 (after pre-patch) that never opened the Spires of Arak outpost in Axefall. So, I just ran that character through the Spires of Arak outpost opening quests:

• “The Shadows of Skettis” through “A Gathering of Shadows”
  • “One of Our Own” through “Inspecting the Troops”
  • “Orders, Commander?”

I selected Smuggler’s Den at the drafting table, watched the short cinematic as the Smuggler’s Den was activated, then turned in the “Orders, Commander?” quest to Taskmaster Gornek.

No extra action button.

I can confirm, what OP says is true and is still not fixed. 12/3/20
I’m using “/use Smuggling Run!” until I’m getting the toy…