Smolderthorn Alliance Reconnections

I’ll probably come on by what classes you lacking?

i might check it out depending on who there is

Boomfreaka, female dwarf pally here. I remember you both, and actually thought of you the other day, Cookie. Pan, remember when we sat around Rag’s corpse and you told us a story?

1 Like

Boomfreaka here. What’s up brother

Boomfreaka female dwarf pally here!

Golemagg, hey dude! Nalia here, human rogue from phobia.

Names: Nalia - Human Rogue, Munrae - Night Elf Druid
Guilds: Phobia, Order of the Sacred Rose

Playing on whitemane Alliance with Pypper and maybe a few others ( currently still play retail with Selene, Pyper, and Tyrae On Malfurion-Alliance)

Nalia here, human rogue from phobia. Selene, Pyper, Tyrae and I currently all play retail together on Malfurion Alliance, but Pyper and I at least plan on playing classic a bit somewhat on Whitemane alliance.

Who is playing from kiss?

Oh wow, didnt expect to actually come across anyone I knew lol!

what server u guys intend to go

So i’m not sure I’m patient enough to wait 4hours to log each day for the 1st week or so XD if u guys go to a lower pop sever let me know !

If any old Smoldies are going Ally again lemme know what server you guys are going. I still know MC, BWL, ZG, Ony, World Bosses and AQ20 like the back of my hand.

Marbarola (rogue) Murck (priest)
Alliance
GM of Malignant
looking for any of the old crew :wink:

Marbs#1478

Boomfreaka female dwarf pally. Was in Art of Warfare, looking for anyone who remembers those days. I’m also looking for Reorx,I have a feeling you are out there lurking. Steeed#1770

Kikaru, Nightsong Rebels originally. NE hunter with my hyena, Shenji. I remade myself on smolderweb

10 or 12 of us old dissent members got a guild going on incendius

Name: Archanjel
Race/class: Human Paladin

Guilds: DragonCrest and Unstoppables
I ‘member Kepla as my guild leader of Dragoncrest, and the good ol’ boy Jay from Unstoppables. Good people in both guilds. Course, I can’t forget about my boy SoW. (human warrior) Ahh, man. The adventures we had.

Currently in Classic:
Server: Kurinnaxx
Alliance
Dwarf Priest
Archanjel

Basmil! (Shmurricane here) Hey man! Staplegun was my sis. Trying to get her to play too. Im on Incendious as Shmurricane.

1 Like

Will do Ratthall! Can’t remember my ID, but im on Incendious as Shmurricane. I’ll add ya when I get on later.

1 Like