Smoldering Sprout in Emerald Dream

If it’s not renown locked, it’s entirely possible that it is story locked. My gut is telling me it’s probably bugged though. But yeah, still unavailable to me.

That’s the thing about stuff you learn through the PTR: you have no idea when it’ll actually become available. They don’t implement the timegating in the PTR.

Still, either it’s planned to not be available (which means this bug report won’t change anything, but it won’t hurt anything either), or it’s actually bugged (in which case these reports might help).

i submitted a ticket for this, same issue, and blizz responded, but instead of answering anything they just provided links to the forum, not even a related topic discussing it or clearing it, literally just sent me a link to forums and essentially said they dont know what their doing, one of the worst customer service responses ever

3 Likes

That’s nice.

But not relevant. The issue being reported is that you can’t talk to the sprout. Zero interaction. As long as the timegated sequence is, it’s even longer because it can’t be started.

2 Likes

If you go and watch the YouTubers vid it shows that there’s an interactive sequence to stopping the flames in his video so it’s just bugged in general and we can’t start the process until they either patch the bug or open it up so it’s not time gated

Same here on Aggamaggan.

As of today 11/14/23 it is working. Basically clean the flower, go to base camp for advise from treant and get bucket, fill bucket with water and take it to flower. Then wait til next weekly reset (I’m guessing since it says “Perhaps in the near future you can help it further”). I did have to get off my mount to interact.

1 Like

Its working for me on Illidan idk if yall were mounted trying to do it but it wont work while mounted so fly to it unmount, and right click then right click again to clean then the quest should pop up

Were you mounted when you are trying to interact to it? Saw on one YouTube post that if you it won’t open the dialog!

1 Like