Small tip to get some money

After doing some calculations you get the most gold per honor by buying and selling the off hand weapon for spellcasters. If you didn’t know now you know

Also trick to selling the items faster rather than waiting 2 hrs is take them to the transmog vendor and you simply have to equip them, it’ll remove the refund policy

EDIT: Spending 15k honor on just off hand weps roughly gives you 1.5k gold

8 Likes

Sorry to be that guy but your title is “Public Service Announcement Announcement”. Neat tip tho.

6 Likes

Rip in peace

3 Likes

BiS in slot :rage: :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t think Blizzard cares about this little goldmaking method but remember the first rule, keep it a secret if you find a good goldmaking method. If you declare it to public you’ll see a hotfix after a day.

3 Likes

Eh, it’s so trash though. If you won every single Rated BG and got 1k honor per a win, you’d have to win 15 times a day to get 1.5k gold. If you were to spend at least 20 minutes per a BG you’re looking at roughly 7.5 hrs of just Rated Bging and that’s if you have a 50% win rate (22 games to get 15k with the honor provided from losses)

2 Likes

Easy gold while AFK from keyboard

1 Like

Yeah tbh this actually seems like a pretty balanced gold farm. Nothing game breaking but it provides some supplemental income to pvp only players.

It’s not gonna break the economy so idc.

2 Likes

He wanted to get this announcement out ASAP as possible

2 Likes

I’m smh my head at your Public Service Announcement Announcement.

1 Like

Withdraw your gold from an ATM machine for safe keeping.

2 Likes

lmao off!

10 chars

2 Likes

Damn the Arena forums are a bunch of bullies, when I try to do something nice smh

1 Like

I just wonder how you figured all this out since you unsubbed a while ago

1 Like

I’ve been playing with wow tokens

Not to totally poop over you, but shields are purchased for the same amount of honor but sell for 2 gold more.

I just found it comical, seeing the various puns it caused, along with the fact that so many people (relatively; more than one) even said anything. Will keep the tip in mind! :slight_smile:

TK

delete this rn.

Tell you what, I’ll delete this when Blizzard adds WoD gearing