Small strong group LF guild for content now/shadowlands Kil'jaeden

We are looking to join a guild/group of competent players for content. Now and for shadowlands primarily.

Pm me /w Logicflowpr or leave me mail.

Not here to carry a guild looking to be on equal ground.

Current composition for shadowlands
Name - main/alt
LogicFlowPR -Disc priest/havoc DH
Phlaccid-Rogue/Mage
Lilratchet-Brewmaster/None
Shimo-Hunter/none
Draxxin-Rdruid/havoc DH

Currently doing aq40 on classic and playing casual on retail.

If you’d be interested in moving to Illidan feel free to check us out.

Your crew would likely fit really well into our guild. We are trying to make a final push for CE before the SL pre-patch. We are currently set on Tanks / Healers but could adjust for the right group of people. We always try to recruit based on personalities over accolades, however, we mainly all have top 100 US exp. In SL the plan is to push hard for a top spot on Stormrage Alliance and enjoy the company of those around us in the meantime.

At the moment we are 7/12M. The guild started in Feb of this year a few weeks into Nyalotha. We have had our new guild woes as well as end of xpac issues but still raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130EST.

If the guild interests you and your crew let me know. I can be contacted on Bnet @ Burnsey#1181

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
(Optional) Saturday Alt/Trial/Casual 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M
EP 4/8M

We are a friendly small casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We run a optional Saturday Casual/Alt Heroic clear 730pm pst - 1030pm pst.

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.

LF
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

msg me thiz #11864

If your monk is willing to dps, I can take all of you. We are 5/12m and still raiding, though, so we are only recruiting people interested in continuing to push with us. I’ll leave a link to our spam below, and if you’d like to talk further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

add me lets talk - matt#19690

HMU if you actually want to talk business bro… not here to waste your time and blow smoke. Sarrus#1238 bnet