Small squad LF raiding guild we have 9/9H xp

My friends and I are looking for a raiding guild that is currently at least 9/9H. We would like to push into mythic raiding but we all have real life things to take care of as well so were not looking for the most sweaty guild out there. Previously we were 4/9M in season two back in June before our old guild decided to disband. We ended up transferring over here in hopes to find our new home. Currently, I have a 476 enh shaman / 468 boomkin / 466 WW monk. Buddy #1 is a 480 disc priest ( also has an aug not sure on the ilvl) Buddy#2 is a resto shaman/ MW monk Buddy#3 is a Fury warrior. We have all been playing together for quite some time and are getting tired of pugging.

Discord username magni5439

Good afternoon,

Im guild recruiter of Got Slept. All current members are 9/9H and 2500+ IO M+. We plan on raiding Mythic and getting CE by end of season. If this is something you are interested in or even raiding Heroic and running M+ let me know. If you guys are interested please let me.

Discord - sippinchoccymilk
BNet - livinglegend#1894

If you are still looking check us out, if we fit your interest I would love to have a conversation.