Small server and the AQ Gates... NEED help

Yeah, that’s my point. I play on a small server, but we’re organized and preparing and it’s going to take us weeks. If OP says his server is small, completely not organized and not preparing, he’s probably looking at months.

30 days at maximum according to the blue post.

I just dont know the automation of it to say it’s going to take 6 months to open. I’m not sure anyone knows.

Not sure why you’re nitpicking “weeks”.

That’s not what the blue post says, it says that materials will start turning in slowly after 30 days.

1 Like

What promises?

I chose AR because I logged in after work one day and didn’t want to wait 2 hours to play. Seems pretty ridiculous to walk around calling people “turds” (rofl?) because they wanted to play a game they are actively paying for. At one point in time AR actually had a really healthy population. That changed when AQ was only a couple months away…

1 Like

Absolutely. Thank you!

1 Like

did you kill off the opposite faction in phase 2?

Nope, for the most part Horde killed Ally in Phase 2 to be honest. First r14 rogue on the server was horde cause he camped Menethil harbor all day XD

1 Like

I feel for you Bpie, but then again, this was foreseeable.

‘No changes’, was pretty big on release. It’s died down quite a bit since then, but the reality is they aren’t going to change anything to help tiny servers. Considering this, anyone who was paying attention would have transferred off dead realm a long time ago.

Blizzard should do something to help these servers see AQ faster, but they likely will not. You should have transferred last month or sooner to find a competent guild.

1 Like

Lol man, you chose to play in a small server for no wait time, easier access / less competition for objectives and gold but now it is somehow Blizzard’s example of just looking for money because of the transfer.

Just be a man and deal with the consequences of choices you made.

3 Likes

As I understand it, with the auto-complete function, the difference between the fastest servers to open the gates vs. the slowest will be like 2 weeks vs. 2 months. You’ll just have to wait a bit longer. Not the end of the world. We’ve already waited like 5 months, it’s just an extra 6 weeks. Heed the words of Yoda.

Wow if this isn’t the most childish response ever.

1 Like

I feel like people on larger servers who have had opportunities to take advantage of a free transfer have less room to complain than people like OP who have been on a small server waiting for it to pick up.

1 Like

we did the 14-hour queues for a reason. this is the reason.

i mean, transfering only stops you from doing it for 90 days, so maybe a guild who already has the rep would transfer, wait 90 days and get more scarab lords.

If you believe my statement to be “childish” then you are unable to realize that I’m being realistic. They are obviously unhappy with the server they are currently playing on and if you can’t process that… you’re the one being naive.

If you can’t change the things around you then change yourself. You’re a human - act like it.

I thought the classic community would have banded together and helped each other not bailed.

That’s crazy talk, everything is always Blizzard’s fault even when it isn’t.

Hi from Thunderfury!
The weather is nice here!