Small group LF raiding guild Horde/Alliance

Hey there, whats your bnet id? I tried adding you on discord but I think your private

oh, my discord should be fixed now
but here’s my bnet happybunny#11374

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks for the offer Xikopastor, the raid time is unfortunately too early for us

Hey Lirra! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there! I have a feeling we might be a good fit. Check out our info and reach out if you feel this might be what you’re looking for! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS with Tank Off Spec

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Bumping this thread for great justice!

Hey there,

I sent you a request on discord. Incoming from fourge#6154.

We are looking to finish up our roster for aotc/mythic + focus.

We are raiding 2 days from 830-1130 pm pst. Thurs/fridays.

I think you guys would fit right in well. Would at least like to chat about it more.

Bump. We are still looking for a new home

Hey Lirra – I posted on here a few days ago. Still interested in chatting with you guys. I understand our raid times are about an hour earlier than you’d like, and we’re alliance and not horde. If you’re flexible around that, though, would definitely love to chat. Dropping our guild info below again so you don’t have to go searching for it! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS with Tank Off Spec

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Sunday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Monday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:

All classes / specs to fill newly formed 2nd team

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hey There!

Our guild is on horde, but it looks like our SL raid times are good matches for you guys. We have a need for back-up tanks (DPS main, but can switch over for off weeks where we have scheduling conflicts), but no main tanks. If we pick up more DPS we could likely take another healer. DPS are totally welcome. Things on our end may change as well as people have not 100% settled on mains for SL!

We’re raiding Tuesday 4-8 PDT and Saturday 1-5 PDT (with a break in the middle). We’re flexible on times an hours or so on each side, but day changes we do have some limitations due to current members work schedules.

Before you commit to a faction change or anything though we would love to get to know you guys if you’re interested in leveling alts with us during pre-patch! We’re mega social and have a lovely community. I sent you an add on discord (LadyPeebles#0310) if you wanna chat further!

Just added you, I’d love to bring y’all in!

Thank you all for the replies. please note the earliest we could raid is 10pm EST

2 Likes

Hi, I see your group was still looking for a guild. Our raid times match what you guys are looking for 10 EST - 12 EST. We are a pretty small guild right now of RL friends. For some reason it was hard to find this raid time for guilds that are out there on our server so we just made our own. We are on Ner’zhul. If you are interested or want to know more you can join our Discord : mjMXJrK

Hello there! You all might be just what we need to fill out our raid squad! We’ve been looking specifically for a flex tank, a flex healer and a 3rd full time healer plus some more dps (esp melee). We’re a smaller guild, and committed to staying that way. We are only doing weekend raiding, so I understand if that’s not going to work for you. If you’re interested hit me up, we can chat on bnet or discord and see if it might work out. I should note, we’re Horde, on Thrall.

Hello! Mourning Shadows is a newly formed guild for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. The is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hey there Lirra, we are building a mythic team for shadowlands and could use more range/healers!! We raid Thursday: 8pm to 1130pm EST and Friday 8pm to 1230am EST! Our website is https: //faceroll. org(remove the spaces) for more info!!!

Hey!
Crimson Brotherhood is recruiting and has some space for heal tank and dps as we expand into mythic raiding. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey guys, you look like an awesome fit for our guild. My bnet is vmsfroggy#1886 and discord is vmsfroggy#4819 if you want to talk more. Here is a little bit more about us:
Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

We are considering a second day of raiding but we might be exactly what your looking for check us out I’d love to talk!