Slyvanas will step down

11/03/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Bronnix
11/03/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Amadis
I am very much concerned about this, yes. I very much hope it does not end up being the case. I do not want the Night Elves responsible for making the war worse for the Alliance.

The already are they went and started this new battle without any kind of planning with the rest of the Alliance they basically tell Anduin to shove it from what Ive heard.

Yes, but more my concern about is Tyrande seeking vengeance on Saurfang specifically. If we do go down a path of vengeance, which to be fair a number of people might very well want to, if this does lead to a Tyrande bearing down on Saurfang, I would hope that the Night Warrior state would either wear off as she comes face to Saurfang's pennant face, or at least intrinsically informs Tyrande that it isn't Saurfang that vengeance is needed against, when he was calling for the catapults to stop, but that Tyrande's bow should be pointed not at Saurfang, but Sylvanas instead.

Because else wise, yeah, there is a considerable risk that we can be on the edge of peace, and Tyrande could call for the Horde to burn instead, and then we'd be just as responsible for the war continuing, the blame for which is not what the Night Elves need right now. I strongly do not want to see Tyrande ultimately being responsible for the war getting worse for the Alliance. That would be terrible.