Slime Cats sound off!

Just got my slime cat! Normal raid is such joke EZ as can be.

You cant even fly on it. Glad i dont raid

5 Likes

4 Likes

Shreds wut is this lol

My complete lack of S4 involvement.

5 Likes

watch in three weeks when they release it to LFR. how mad will the casuals be bc they got forced to raid? lololol

Gratz on participating in the Experiment op , so let me tick

You will do what we say if we add FOMO stuff :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Yes.

IT. DOESNT. FLY.

What a rip off.

:sheep: say bahhhhh.

lol I’m right there with you.

2 Likes
1 Like

. . . don’t look at me, I voted for the tree.

. . . ta-runda runda runda rom . . .

Most haven’t.

I’d wager most of them cancelled their subs and are waiting for DF.

There’s nothing for casual players to do in season 4.

1 Like

logic dictates there’s more for them than anyone else - since they do it the slowest and are not very successful so it takes many tries.

But I’m a casual? Also why does Casual have to mean bad at the game? You don’t have to play the game for bajillions of hours every day to get this. You can do it playing once a week.

1 Like

There isn’t though.

None of Zereth Mortis was updated. So if we quest there, we’re questing for 232-252 gear.

LFR’s ilvl is so low it’s quicker to just farm Heroic/m0 dungeons. With the fated affix, LFR is horrible. I don’t know if you’ve tried LFR Fated, but it’s by far worse than Normal in a PuG with no voice chat, to give you an idea.

They did nothing to help casual players or incentivize us to play.

1 Like

Almost all +10s and heroic Sepulcher Cleared.

No, you aren’t.

you’re done with all of S3? that’s not very casual at all, is it?

i’ll be honest, i havent played wow in about 2 weeks now, i have zero drive to even log in and level alts and with potential upcoming changes for dragonflight, i may be ending my wow life. of all things i’m playing old school runescape each day now and setting myself more and more long term goals. i left runescape in 2007 to play wow, and i have finally gone full circle.

Least there i can do whatever i choose (by this i mean, i have meaningful content beyond beyond “group content only”) , and i dont have peoples agenda’s or personal choices imposed upon me either. Also im most likely getting a new xbox in a week or 2 and getting me some glorious 4k no mans sky. Needless the say, blizzard is losing in the bid to get more dollars from me

1 Like