Slayer quest in wpvp not activating

I noticed on all my characters that when I kill 10 of the other faction I get the Assasin buff but the quest never pops up until like 15-20 min later by which time I have killed more than 10 enemies but they never count for the quest.

Am I missing something here ?

Seems like if I get the Assasin buff and I leave the PvP zone or relog I get the bounty on me way faster

It makes it very difficult to get the title as if I kill bunch of people they usually group up on me and I die before even getting the quest due to how long it takes for it to pop up

Are you in a raid group?

Nop just a sparks pug 4-5 people party

Not sure then sorry.

That’s weird. Got Slayer titles for a full group last night (5 players, 5 bounties, 5 titles). Worked fine. :dracthyr_shrug:

Although… I do recall the Warr in our group wondering why it didn’t show up immediately. It eventually did, and we got him the title.

Yea I have it on most my chars too but besides my shaman, it lagged big time on all else. Like I would get the Assasin buff then quest would pop up like 5 min later or more

Yeah… I don’t know. Something happened like that to the Warr in our group, IIRC, but he eventually got it. We didn’t think much of it at the time.

You get the quest when you’re a bounty, not when you’re an Assassin.

The assassin buff is the buff you get to obtain bounty, which is RNG’d with other assassins in the zone.

I could be wrong too, it’s been awhile, but I believe only opposite faction counts for the quest if you’re in a FFA area? Killing same faction won’t give you credit, and if you’re in a raid group, you won’t get any either.

Also if you’ve completed it already on that character before in the past, you shouldn’t receive the quest again.

1 Like

This seems to have changed. When you kill a player with the quest up, it reads “1/10 players killed,” or something to that effect. Used to be faction-specific, even in FFA areas.