SL Real Talk: Tauren Have the Least Customization

cwispy elves tho yo

Stop making me hungry.

I prefer my Tauren steak with a side of Ash Yams, you Nā€™wah.

While weā€™re adding more options, could we buff the tauren jokes? Everyoneā€™s still going with the old tired steak ones after all these years.

2 Likes

I prefer to label my jokes as classic, that way I donā€™t have to learn new things. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not all of the grimtotem left. Some grimtotem warned baineā€¦ A few definetly stayed. I personally would like Magatha to come back as a wiser crone. And perhaps show a darker duality to the Tauren.

For real, this would be cool. But no Magatha. Sheā€™s why Cairne is gone. No way sheā€™d ever be accepted back. But Tauren need a dark side, as most of the other races have shown theirs by now.

Also, made this post earlier on my warlock, but it seems like itā€™s gotten overlooked. Taunka should be playable, a small community have wanted them for years (me included), but their older models require updating, so I see Tauren getting their stuff later. Yaungol would also make sense because Blizz doesnā€™t care much about the lore here (look at trolls, they get forest trolls, which could make sense with the Raventusk, but at the same time, sand and ice troll skins? wut?). And as for mohawks, remember what group of people Kalimdor Tauren are based off? It would make alot of sense to give them that.

2 Likes

I believe rare, medium rare, medium and well done will be added to the menu

give them everything they ask for blizzard

1 Like

Tauren could really benefit from tatoos and better hair styles. It would very much for into the spirit of both the horde and Tauren.

2 Likes

Yaungol for tauren are like ogres for orc or vrykul for humans/undead. Of all tauren races I would like Yaungol the most and maybe feltotem.

Nope.

Yeeeesss. ETC Starcraft marine style.

ā€¦are an allied race, yet vanilla Tauren still have fewer face options than NB. 6 > 4, 6 > 5.
Do the math, or justā€¦here, I did the math for you:

Can a vanilla race that has always had lousy customization seriously get some attention first? Bizarro human pally meme is BElf DK :thinking: