SL PvP Illusion - Sinful Flame

Hey I use that one from time to time lol

I cannot believe that this passed by someone’s desk and they said “oh yeah this is perfect”
 THIS
 IS
 UNACCEPTABLE!! WHAT A ABSOLUTE JOKE!! This actually makes me infuriated to see that a enchant from MOP is still the coolest enchant in the game simply because blizzard doesn’t pay attention to literally anything. READ THE COMMENTS HERE BLIZZARD! FIX IT NOW!

2 Likes

Blizzard you’re doing too much just copy Tyranny or Glory or Primal and get the color slider and slide it to black. Or even take Dreadflame and just change the color to black. You don’t have to do all this.

Honestly tho I sorta like the pulsing.

2 Likes

I never thought any “PVP Enchant” would look worse than Dreadflame. oh man hold my beer says sinful flame :beers: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

2 Likes

Am I weird for thinking this looks better than dreadflame?

:crazy_face: yEaH MaN!!111 LooKz GrEaT!!11 :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

all they have to do for pvp enchants is copy legion/mop and change the color

all they have to do is CHANGE THE COLOR

5 Likes

I don’t see why so many people don’t like it. I think it looks really cool, and I like these newer enchants that change the blade color (shadowlands pre-order icy blue, visions void purple).

My thought is it just needs the right weapon and it will look great with the grey black re-skin + smoke.

1 Like

Such :dog2: :poop:. Why does Blizzard always do the PvP community so dirty

thankfully i have bloody dancing steel from when this game was actually GOOD

Yikes imagine being this guy.

I agree with you that it’s really not bad. But illusions aren’t something that anyone gets excited about, so realistically you only hear the voices of negativity.

Remember dreadflame, the level of outrage was insane in S1, but nothing ever happened. It blizz didn’t improve it or care, most people have a favorite illusions they won’t part with.

male draenai

1 Like