SL PvP Illusion - Sinful Flame

This looks closer to a routine bowel movement from my grandma.

1 Like

I like that theyre trying new ideas, needs some work tho. Not standout-ish enough 4 me, slap some purple on it or something

if u look closely, it kinda looks like bats flying off it. they might be trying to match some design elements to the venthyr aesthetic. wonder if they’d shake it up and do one per season to match each covanent’s themes and color palettes.

Needs to be way darker

2 Likes

I don’t hate it. Looks better than Dreadflame. I certainly don’t get a “flame” vibe from it though.

holding out hope that this is just a dressing room failure

dressing room is notorious for turning particle density down an absurd amount

10 Likes

Fine I’ll take it but can we get a different illusion every season blizzard ? Having the same illusion for 2 years each season is unrewarding, lazy development and makes your subs feel unappreciated

2 Likes

Uve given me hope thank you

1 Like

Huge hope this won’t be awful.

2 Likes

Definitely not gonna happen, and I dont really think its necessary

Looks just as bad as I thought it would lol.

https://imgur.com/bLH6gz6
Here’s a different weapon. I don’t think the “flame” particles are designed to cover the entire weapon, or its just straight up bugged.

It’s kinda funky tho like what’s up with those sparkles.

Also if you look at the other Shadowlands illusions, this one is atleast usable. They’re going realllllly low on particle count in favor of the cover up effect.

its alright, might look good on the cloudsong.

it just aint no glorious tyranny lol

yeah its definitely looking like another 2 years of glorious tyranny for me

1 Like

cataclysmic gladiator’s gavel =)

If those black waves covered the whole wep instead of just the handle would be cool.

And I think Trash is right about dress room P density at least.

Saw a rogue in skirms with the dagger and horrific vision enchant. Made me think of uuu
https://i.imgur.com/pVjCHQS.jpeg

1 Like

Hey I use that one from time to time lol

I cannot believe that this passed by someone’s desk and they said “oh yeah this is perfect”… THIS… IS… UNACCEPTABLE!! WHAT A ABSOLUTE JOKE!! This actually makes me infuriated to see that a enchant from MOP is still the coolest enchant in the game simply because blizzard doesn’t pay attention to literally anything. READ THE COMMENTS HERE BLIZZARD! FIX IT NOW!

2 Likes

Blizzard you’re doing too much just copy Tyranny or Glory or Primal and get the color slider and slide it to black. Or even take Dreadflame and just change the color to black. You don’t have to do all this.

Honestly tho I sorta like the pulsing.

2 Likes