SL Delayed + Prepatch Oct 13th

I get the nerf to venthyr initial damage, as it applies a dot, but nerfing the dot aspect as well felt way over board. I am at this point at a loss and don’t know what to expect going forward, or where this will go. I am starting to believe in typical fashion, we will be under tuned for the first patch of Xpac, than they will over react, give us a crazy (malefic grasp) type buff and we will be broken for the stretch, making people complain as per usual…

yeah my guesses as to what tuning was gonna happen and in what way have kinda been blown outta the water after this week. was pretty on-par until then, but across the board nerfs to anything non-NF is not something i entirely saw comin.

1 Like

I also agree this is a good thing at least if they actually improve end game systems. How I wish these abilities were just a talent row or something. They are mostly kind of cool, and I would love for them to actually be impactful if I wasn’t locked in to them individually. Seems like after the last update they are going the way of just nerfing them into oblivion. Really rather not have another group of abilities that contributes 2% of my dps. Perhaps not even worth casting if they make them all really bad.

Tbh I’m glad they delayed the launch. First couple of months of Legion felt (at least for me) like we were in alpha and especially warlocks were under constant testing and tuning. I really don’t want to play an expansion that feels like it was not ready for launch again.

Nevertheless and after this launch pushback, if SL goes live and it’s not absolutely ready and polished, it’s gonna be a disaster for the game and Blizz.