Skyfury locked; new server made; no communication

I mean if it was possible dont you think FF14 would have a bigger cap? I literally had to create my character at 3am because the servers are locked to character creation during queues and there is pretty much always a login queue at reasonable times.

People like playing on full servers and so even if someone could work out how to get 50k concurrent you would have queues of another 30-40k trying to get in.

Glad they finally locked it , long live Skyfury!!!

As I recall FF14 handles servers differently no? Cant you move around servers to play with friends? Also I vaguely remember that their queues came with an official statement that they werent prepared because of an explosion in their playermembers and a COVID related chip shortage. Also players got a month on the house as a massive apology from the company.

Again its apples and oranges, because if we are gonna talk about modern FF14 then we may as well also talk about WoW retail using cross servers to address this issue.

Its interesting to consider, but only insofar as to say that Blizz was unprepared for the nth time after years of knowing that they should be paying attention to servers.

I will say you dont have to be a chef to know that the food tastes like crap. Blizz should have anticipated this issue and came prepared, even if only to save face. Blizz’s last few games were not received well, and WotLK was an alley-oop ready to be dunked.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.