Skullcrusher Alliance Reconnections

ugh! you still play??? XD

I remember some of ya’ll!

Nevorian - Night Elf Druid. I played a lot during the MC/BWL era…

Seeing tons of names I remember from the server:

• All the < Immortality > people - you guys were legends. I spent hours inspecting Benji on the Ironforge Bridge. Hulex, Faxanadu, Wray, etc.
  • Tenshu, the faction switching PvPer… I think he played Troll mage for a time and got to 60 twice before I could manage it once lol
  • Ralphwiggums - gnome mage… don’t know why I always remembered this dude lmao
  • I’ll never forget the first time I saw Haniel the Maniel on the Lakeshire Bridge, defending us lowbies from a Horde attack. It was glorious
  • @Cloaked definitely remember seeing you running around!

Hope to see some of you on Alliance side in Classic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hobomaster, Gnome Warrior

LAWL Patrol, Local Defense, Cold Pizza and Beer, several others

Where the old IRC crew at? Except eagles nobody likes eagles.

3 Likes

Auriella - NE priest Kisme - dwarf pally (a billion other alts, also)

Was leader of Me and This Army, til we pretty much all joined Winds of Fury towards the end of the listed time period.

3 Likes

The one and only Rolo.
GM for Axiom, Officer in Dark Entropy.

Known for the “Orange Hammer” Video and “Rolo Rants”.

GM for a 45+ member strong Classic Guild. Hit me up old school Skullcrusher and lets relive the old days. Tons of well known top tier talent across guilds like Immo, Rage, Axiom, DE, LD, Beat down, and many more are in this new guild.

Discord - Rolo#4059
BFA Thrall Server - Rolodex

7 Likes

Hi friend!

What is going on man? Hit me up on Discord.

Discord - Rolo#4059

Murakumo - Human Paladin
Immortality

Looking for old Immo crew…

Love from you favorite AFK Paladin

Murakumo

6 Likes

Hi guise!! Lots of familiar names. Hope everyone is well

-Formerly Gakutomagnum/Gackto, 60 NE Rogue

5 Likes

Balthomas here! Looking for friends from the good ol days.
Especially Ecthellion, Rorythebrave, Nogoth, Letica, Ceinwyn, and a girl by the name of Abigail who’s character name escapes me. Anyone feel free to hit me up at Nick#1717 or Nickab4#1337 on discord.

Some Guilds I was in:

Still Gaming with Nadiru and Moovalva and even the dastardly dagger warrior EvilofBlades today.

I’ve decided to do it all over and roll my warrior Balthomas all over again, and I couldn’t be more excited.

1 Like

Hey all, I used to main a NE hunter on SC back in Vanilla. My character’s name was Czinferal and I believe I used to be in the guild named “Mighty Hand of Steel” If anyone remembers that guild name hit me up. Bnet tag is: Rainbowhugz#1526

1 Like

HastaPasta Human Paladin :smiley:

2 Likes

Kris’ brother was Saq, Ven was a… hunter? I’m sorry you had the fortune to play with Kivariahoste lol :smiley:

3 Likes

Ashern - 60 NE Rogue - Wendigo Brewing Company

Krez - NE Druid
Conviction
Cobra Commandos
Vehement

1 Like

Miraphora - 60 Human Paladin - Angels of the Fallen and later Wendigo Brewing Company

A few of us have actually kept the Angels of the Fallen guild charter alive on SC–I don’t know who has GM at the moment but it’s one of three people.

1 Like

haha i don’t play currently Sato but i tried BFA for a couple months.

listen here buddy. hit me up on discord (dwaters11#1111) and i’ll show you where the last of us left hide.

1 Like

Yes I remember you :slight_smile: