Skipping Shadowland Campaign

If you skip the shadowlands campaign on an alt, does this alt get all the loremaster achievements?

I’m not sure exactly what your asking, but your alt receives completion credit for all the main campaign quests, which you would have had to do on your main already to unlock Threads of Fate. It looks like they also get credit for the obtaining the achievement as well for each zone. I don’t think they would get individual credit for doing Sojourner achievements unless they also completed them, but all characters on the account would get credit for the overall the Loremaster achievement regardless of what they did.

Thank you. That resolves it for me. I was thinking it would indicate next to the achievement, “[this character] name earned it.” However it only indicates the original character’s name who did it first

1 Like

Can you start working on renown lvl right away at char lvl 51 if you skip the campaign?

Yes! I think my characters who completed all the “fill the bar to aid” each zone had renown 5 at level 60. You can also collect some anima, although it’s usually a small amount by comparison to level 60. If you don’t choose threads, catchup to that point is fairly quick, but it’s also nice because the leveling path is very flexible with threads. After getting tired of everything else on some other alts, I just do some profession and pet battling world quests to level and it slowly fills the bars in each zone.

2 Likes