Skip intro quests in expansions while leveling?

Is there a way to skip the story driven quest line that start each of the expansions? Or do I need to play through the intro story before I can level in Pandaria, Legion, etc?

I’d like to just jump into the next expansion and not go through the whole 30-40 minute story every time. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Some are able to be skipped after you’ve completed them on one character. The ones that you’re able to do this with are BFA and Legion.

WoD is a bit cheesy, but you can skip the intro scenario if you get a mage to port you to Ashran. From there you can fly to where the first quest after the intro scenario is, where it will be waiting for you. If you don’t have WoD flying, you’ll need a buddy that does to fly you to it. From there you start building your garrison like normal and continue on with regular questing.

The MoP intro isn’t skippable that I’m aware of, but luckily that one doesn’t take too long anyway.

Cata, WotLK, and BC do not have intro scenarios, so you’re good to go there.

1 Like

For WoD, there’s a pirate ship anchored off the SE coast of Timeless isle.
There’s an underwater cave along the shore there that has 4 chairs around a glowing thing.

Sit in a chair and click the glowing thing.

You will be ported to an island off the coast of Gorgorond.

Fly, swim, or ride to the location where your garrison will be built and you can pick up the Garrison construction questline there.

No need for the intro scenario.

Didn’t know about the portal trick from timeless isle. Good info, thanks!

Thanks guys!