Skills on professions tab, cant slot them

So now with the cata launch, some skills are in the profession tab and I cant slot them in the action bars, in my case hunter camouflage and cobra shot are in the profession tabs can cant be slotted, cant find them in any of the hunter skill tabs

1 Like

I haven’t checked my hunter, but here is what my paladin sees:

In the Holy tab, the first slot is the Working Overtime guild perk (probably should be on the General tab with all the other guild perks). In the Protection tree, the first thing listed is Holy Radiance (a Holy spell). In the Retribution tree, the first thing is Guardian of the Ancient Kings (a Protection spell). And finally, in the Professions tab, my Alchemy profession has Alchemy and Inquisition (a Retribution spell).

While it appears I can use Inquisition, that is actually not yet learned as it is a level 81 ability still on my trainer. I assume it is something similar for you – maybe Camouflage is trained at 81?

I think that Cobra Shot is level 81. The Camouflage is like you say, it’s not possible to use and it’s located in the Professions tab. I tried to make a macro to use it but it did not work.

As a DK my Necrotic Strike is under archaeology where survey should be. This is somehow hurting me twice.

1 Like