Skill is irrelevant Kappa

I am proud 1.6k andy with 47% wr in RBGs. However, I prefer using global data that available online (it takes less than a minute to find it). So, according to data only 1.5k players are 2.4k and above in RBGs. 2s and 3s is a different story

3 Likes

I do.
It all boils down to conflict with dad, who encouraged him to get a real job (so he got 3)

I can’t tell if you’re serious… I’m all for trolling trolls, but I don’t think that needs to be public if you are serious. I’d urge you to edit that.

I kinda wish I had never read that.

It’s nothing you can’t glean from what he’s posted on the forums incessantly for a couple months now and a couple university psychology credits.
“Conflict with parents leads to manchild acting out towards strangers” is hardly a new story on the internet.

My point is, the people who are mature enough not to use it as an attack already knew it was something close to that. You’ve done nothing but give lesser mature individuals fuel to make this personal the next time. Like I said, all for trolling trolls, but this feels… too far to make public.

Still think you should edit.

Thanks for you opinion, Karen, but I have no qualms with cold reading people publicly.

but this feels… too far to make public.

It’s literally gleaned from his post history. It’s already public. One of his favorite retorts is asking people if they have a job.

I don’t think you’re even actually morally outraged by this, because saying a gamer has argued with their dad about employment before is…pretty standard. I think you just saw this as an opportunity to flex moralistic at me. I don’t believe coddling people to be moral however, so we are at an impasse.

Nah, I’m not flexing morally. Couldn’t care less what you think of my morals. Just trying to save this dude another breakdown. No coddles. Just prevention of ruthless public personal shame, I guess.

What some people call a “breakdown” others call a “moment of necessary clarity.”
Sometimes you’ve gotta let the toddler burn their hand to understand that glowing red things are not for touching.

1 Like

His breakdown will be just a leg day at the gym, eat a few steaks, go home and watch some interesting stream, while sobbing. :mechanical_arm: