Skill is irrelevant Kappa

Half this team is from LFG. 3 current heros. 2 of which are rogues. 200 ilevel for most of the group.

https://i.imgur.com/QCODcdA.png

1 Like

Your posts are becoming more and more incoherent. I can’t even spot the brag in this one.

Looks to me like you beat a bunch of randos in a YOLO. A lot of them didn’t even lose rating.

10 Likes

The funny thing is he is arguing against something that very very few people have ever said.

Easy to beat up strawmen though. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

why are you back to trying to insult people on the forums after getting upset about getting insulted yourself?

chill out dude, you legit had mental break not even 2 weeks ago.

11 Likes

I mean, congrats man. Glad you are having success. Not gonna comment on the post itself, however you sure you good to be back on the forums? Seemed like it was exacerbating things for ya.

2 Likes

Just about all these threads with this argument have a plethora of omissions to suit the narrative.

But as we discussed before I think you are right; these threads are meant to stimulate and trigger.

Oh well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you ever miss a chance to brag?

edit: you are that insufferable powerlifter that posted in the arena forum thread, i remember u now

1 Like

If the warrior is Imissmyex then they are 217 and for some reason Nathan shows up in the 170s on checkpvp but is 209 in the armory (so the numbers above aren’t totally reliable and need some time to update most likely).

But, it looks like Fading’s team not only had higher MMR and CR people but also had a better average item level overall. I’m not sure what this screenshot supports as a narrative.

It looks like the team that was favored to win won.

1 Like

I swear this dude constantly posting the weirdest flexes to this forums and crickets lmao. Start a diary or something my guy dam

6 Likes

That character was probably at ~170 until achieving rating and then immediately purchased and upgraded gear upon going >1600

1 Like

Yeah, they have six upgraded conquest items and the other stuff is honor/pve gear. I would just think that check pvp updated a bit faster than that. I pulled the item levels from check pvp and not the armory.

1 Like

The flexes under the guise of an argument virtually no one is making, is one thing… but the dude just comes here to insult people for no reason. Ask for the narrative, he insults. Tell him he’s a god, he insults.

I don’t even think he knows why he is posting this garbage. No one is saying it isn’t possible to climb the ladder. Even the posts on these forums related to the ladder climbing are most often simply asking for advice.

Kind of funny, because in all reality, OP is telling us he games the mmr ladder on purpose, which should be grounds for forums posts, but no one is even making them. OP just makes counter posts for things that don’t exist to begin with.

3 Likes

This druid fellow on Fading’s team is interesting. He has a 226 ring from a mythic great vault but only has one mythic dungeon done, a Spires 15 (not bad for a guy that was 170 item level three days ago). He has zero other mythics done at any level key.

Clearly he paid for the mythic run. This is why gear needs to be normalized in pvp with smaller power gaps. People are literally paying to “win.” The entire system is corrupt and can’t be fixed. The only control that can be implemented is controlling power gaps.

8 Likes

Yet for whatever reason these threads continue to end up on here with everyone who posts in them at risk of some sort of violation at any given time.

Just don’t think that’s the way things should be…sigh.

Double digit IQ is pretty normal.

1 Like

The last gasping breathe of a man who has nothing left of value in his life besides a 20year old game that most competitive players left long ago.

It’s sad to see it play out but for some it has to happen.

At this point I’m not even sure id boast about being high ranked, it’s somewhat embarrassing in the games current state.

6 Likes

the high end is very competitive and skillful tbh, the reality actually is he’s not even high rated.

he’s 2400 in rated bgs lmao, that’s low, by all standards. he hasn’t actually got an impressive PVP achievement, so in a way it’s a dude that is desperate to want to be good at a game after he’s played it for so long.

so yeah, actually rather sad. 2400 players thinking they’re 2800. :grimacing:

5 Likes

sounds like 99.8% of the pvp forums in general.

This thread and weird flex are just mostly for free entretainment as the circus is always open.

3 Likes

Therer are total of 1.5k plaiers across all servers and factions whose rating is better than 2.4k and only 799 who has 2.5k+ on NA. So, I have no idea what you are talking about

4 Likes

Skill does matter a lot. Who said it didn’t? Ya’ll are mostly all higher rated than the people you went up against. I don’t even understand how their team got matched against yours. Seems odd to me.

1 Like