/sit enrage still works according to a streamer

I agree, it’s not intended. But it was present in vanilla, you’re clownin around if you don’t think it was.

2 Likes

hehe that reckbomb pala makes me want to play one :slight_smile: i usually only ever play fury war or fire mage though…

Their is literally a blue post stating it never happened. Videos from than are pservers.

Pservers have bee around since day 1 of the game. Its not a new thing.

Its also on mmo champ.
Being critically struck while using /sit to sit does not cause abilities like Enrage, Blood Craze, and Reckoning to activate

That was taken directly from the post.

First off, stop spreading misinformation and outright lies about things you clearly have no clue about.

Secondly…

Mashing X to gain charges was in vanilla and it was due to spell batching:

These videos were NOT from private servers but from retail Vanilla:

Published on Aug 8, 2006

originally published on warcraft movies on 2006-02-24 https://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=15930

and this was taken from the CLASSIC BETA a few days ago…

TLDR - /sit is NOT the same as mashing your X button to both sit and then stand:

Baconn
<Reverends of Swagger>
Human Paladin22915
Normally if you’re sitting down you would not get Reckoning charges from auto-attacks. However, you could gain charges from random NPCs by constantly sitting and standing up due to server lag: mob would try to attack you as your were sitting, so it’d be a forced crit. However, if you stood up just as you were getting hit, the server would see you as if you were standing and get a Reckoning charge.

^^^that’s from Baconn^^^
the Paladin who wrote the blue stickied Reckoning guide on the original vanilla wow forums:

Poster: Baconn at 5/25/2006 11:30:17 AM PDT
Subject: Guide to Reckoning V2 (Current 1.10)
http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-paladin/1069149.htm

The Blue post was written by a Vanilla PLAYER - not a Blizzard Dev or CM - all the CM did was sticky it. After patch 1.10, Baconn (the author of the stickied post) never bothered to update it.

Seemed more consistent when you time your sit/stand, rather than mashing.
https://www.twitch.tv/esfandtv/clip/BrightThankfulClipsmomBleedPurple

Bump

Any one testing this on the beta?

Literally the last post before yours.

This means nothing to me.
Does it work with NPC/Mobs is the real question.

Before this, he tested on grey mobs, it didn’t work:
https://clips.twitch.tv/IgnorantWealthySaladUnSane
So the mob must at least reward XP for this to work.

tru dat

10 char

Thanks yous sir for that link.
Seems like its harder on NPC’s and you almost have to time your macro.
Interesting.

it may have to do with the difference in defense against low level mobs

ie: at level 60 on private servers, I cannot receive a crit against me even when using a /sit macro if a mob under level 33 iirc tries to attack me

Blizz devs have 100% confirmed it never happened and those are p servers

If its happening now its a bug or exploit

Dont act like a child.

???

We’re actively observing footage from the beta. It is up to Blizzard from this point if they want to patch it out, but as it is now, it is in the game

2 Likes

Different communities.

And i know its happening right now. Its still a bug or exploit. I expect them to fix it because blizz doesn’t like that type of game play. Typically.

What im refuting are people’s claims it happened in vanilla when it never did and those were paervers.

Also didn’t meam to come of as rude. At work…not happy with the day atm.

Just as an observer of this conversation, you are really digging in given that you’ve 100% been proven wrong. This happened in Vanilla, with video evidence.

By the way, that’s not what the Blue said and that’s not how it’s working either. They’re standing at the right time in order to get crit.

2 Likes

That is what the blue said. Read mmo champ or read the blue post about it.

are you for real? like if you’re merely trolling/derailing for a /giggle then I can at least give you props for that

but if you are actually being serious, then I simply can’t help you as you are off your rocker…

2 Likes

How about you read the blue post about it.

They say it wasnt a bug in vanilla and siting to proc abilities never was a thing. Its very plain for you to read.

Theirs a post that details things that nevet happened.