Sire Denathrius BUG: No Option to Loot

Just killed Normal Sire as I do every week for 207 iLvl loot. This was my first Normal clear this week on my Rogue, and I was not locked out for Sire.

After killing him, not only did I not get any loot, I got no anima or gold, and no option to loot the corpse. I waited, as normal, until the Remornia RP was over, but still I was unable to interact with the corpse at all. The same issue was encountered by at least seven other people of the 18-person PUG.

I received NO loot from the postmaster after the fight, either.

Luckily this Sire kill wasn’t really important to me, and given the terrible, famine-like loot drops in general, I doubt I would have received anything useful. BUT, had this been someone’s first Sire kill, OR a Heroic Sire kill, the game’s failure to reward ANY loot, anima or gear, would be INCREDIBLY frustrating.

It’s been about 10 minutes since the kill; if loot ends up appearing in my mail, I’ll update my post.

2 Likes

I just had the same issue on LFR we killed boss waited for RP and no loot, the whole time Ramornia was still attackable and kept everyone in combat, there was no loot for anyone. I left and didnt get anything in the mail either now i am locked out and didnt get my legendary power or anything from him. I did this on my hunter.

AND… it happened again, this time on Mythic Lady Inerva. She died, and NO ONE could loot her at all; no gold, anima, or gear. How disappointing.

just happened to a few of us on mythic inerva.