Single Minded Fury

Why do you not want having options? Would you be okay if you were excluded from wearing maces and those being forced on Paladins?

1 Like

Those sort of restrictions already exist, so I guess whether I’m ok with it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

They don’t though. Are you as a Warrior unable to use maces?

1 Like

Classes being restricted to certain weapon types certainly does exist, we can’t have a discussion if we can’t get basic facts right.

As a warrior I can use pretty much everything, but thats our thing. I imagine you had another point to make rather than make factually incorrect statements, so lets get to that.

1 Like

Incorrect statements? I’m not making a statement, I’m asking you a question. I ask again, would it bother you if maces were delegated only to Paladins, and taken away from any other class?

1 Like

No, I don’t think Id care. I asked you to make your point and you won’t do it for some reason.

1 Like

I already made my point and you chose to ignore it. I’ll state it again then. Why do you not want having options?

1 Like

I think it’d look awful as a mog option, but if thats as far as it went I dont care. I believe I said it before, so I’ll say it again. Fury is one of the few classes that feel decent to play and I’m not in favor of them working blizzard “magic” on it to have smaller weapons since everything is GCD locked and fury always has something it needs to be pressing so if you’re suggesting they alter talents to support it then I disagree.

If you want a plate wearing dual wielder it exists in the form of frost dk, asking for a relic from the past while not remembering how much else was different that made it viable is asking for trouble. If you don’t believe me go ask warlocks how shadowbolt feels.

1 Like

I do remember how fury played with 1handers, I played one in WoD. Now, I don’t want a frost DK, I want a fury warrior with 1 handed weapons, because I think swinging 2handers around looks absurd and ridiculous. It’s not a “relic from the past”, it’s literally been 4 years. Stop painting it as something ancient and obsolete.

1 Like

Exactly. 2 expansions ago, soon to be 3. If this addressing some sort of actual game play issue then maybe you’d have a point, but there are plenty of mog options that don’t have to look absurd and ridiculous with 2h’s.

1 Like

That’s just your subjective opinion. I, and many other people, would rather mog 1 handed weapons. How would it change your life or gameplay if we were allowed to do so?

1 Like

I stated already that if it were a mog option then i dont care and my opposition was to any talent changes to support it.

First line of my reply.

1 Like

Very well then. How about actually allowing us to use them?

Aeden covered this already and I agree with what he said, and allowing us to use them would require talent changes which I don’t support unless you don’t like using most of your abilities as they require a 2h weapon.

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be a talent change, just simply giving us an ability back.

1 Like

No.

No.

It literally didn’t change how you played at all.

But not in any way that affects gameplay

Because unlike some people, some of us actually play at a decent level and having to farm out 4 weapons with personal loot would be actual trash just to be optimal.

No.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been saying, I personally don’t care if SMF comes back, just allow us to use its transmog options.

Funny how this thread is almost just like frost dk threads talking about 2h and DW.

1 Like

It’s the same asinine bullcrap in both scenarios. Just with a different common colour.

1 Like

They mostly talk about the playstyle but trying to link it to 2h fixing it, when people who play the spec now regardless of weapon set doesnt like the playstyle. I dont like the playstyle either, which is why I quit along with just quitting BFA in Dec.

But the big thing is the weapon wouldnt really have much impact if any on damage output, except in frost where its just a dps loss and overall damage loss. Since all abilities are based off of attack power now which is 1 to 1 from str for plate classes, adding in 1h weapons for Fury wouldnt do much of anything. If weapons do have any impact its weapon dps like they found at the beginning of BFA, but weapon dps is so close to each other between 1h and 2h that at least ability wise its like 100-200 damage different.

I might download the game again just to figure this stuff out a little better than relying on out of game tooltips just to make sure.

1 Like