Single minded fury in TWW

I can’t find any info on this. Has anyone done testing on beta to see how far behind single minded fury is?

And also if any experienced warriors could give a brief summary of the differences between SMF and titans grip. From what I’m aware of, titans gives you more stats and stamina from your weapons, and I’m assuming your special attacks will hit harder. SMF has higher auto attack speed and probably more auto attack damage due to the 30% modifier. SMF looks like it generates more rage too, but I have no idea.

i believe rage gen is normalized based on weapon swing speed and you will basically generate the same or close to the same amount of rage per minute no matter if you are SMF or TG.

Honestly i haven’t really kept up with SMF since it hasn’t been worth it in such a long time.

Correct; SMF generates slightly less with each swing slightly faster, which does not make much of a practical difference, given that the majority of Fury’s generation comes from abilities anyway.

There is no practical gameplay difference between TG and SMF. The damage bonuses are there to (partially) compensate for TG’s higher innate stats and opportunity cost of using a different talent instead; the only unique bonuses are the largely trivial speed increase and superfluous enrage proc.

There’s a third one - requiring you to switch your loot preference to something else to ensure you don’t get trash weapons.

If you want to get technical, that’s more for TG swapping to Arms loot spec. Someone intending to play SMF might sometimes use Prot loot spec, but would typically stick to Fury.

Either way, it’s not really a gameplay difference so much as an extra setup step.

Yeah, and it’s not even a big deal. It’s just a sloppy look from a quality control perspective. What other class has to do something that unintuitive? Frost DKs?

SullyVain plays a lot of SMF in Beta.
has a few vids on his YT if you want to see.
the difference seems not that big currently. but that is only the start of the expac