Singing sunflower is nerfed!

wth blizzzard : ( i want it to say sunflower when i summon it!

9 Likes

Sunflow-

Oh no…

7 Likes

was nerfed due to the treasure event when players were spawning it over and over

10 Likes

On the one hand that is a shame since the pet is pretty cool.

On the other hand its the most obnoxious sound ever and people know that so they spam it at group events. So im not upset at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Sadly, cool little thing to spam with people.

1 Like

It was a little annoying, but I actually really miss it now that it’s gone for some reason.

3 Likes

i got use to it
the train one is funny i have the toy that removed the train lol

2 Likes

It didn’t bother me, I thought it was cute. What does bother me is: Of all the stuff that is still broken with various classes, this is what got “fixed”

7 Likes

Does it not speak at all now?

1 Like

it still sings, just doesn’t say “sunflower” when you summon it.

3 Likes

Actually it does say “sunflower” when you summon it. However they gave it an internal CD. So now you can’t repeatedly get it to say it. Which is stupid as it didn’t annoy anyone. About 3 people got butthurt over it during the diablo event and posted rage threads on GD. So in true classic blizz fashion, they overreacted and nerfed it. Fun detected.

Meanwhile the stupid motorcycle, cat mount spam and those horrific unicorn pets are playing their demonic audio file every 3 seconds go untouched.

Moral of the story? Blizz is stupid.

Maybe if I spam GD about how annoying rogues are in pvp, blizz will nerf them too. Exact same logic.

12 Likes

I’m confused… didn’t we get a toy to avoid being annoyed by the sound of other people’s toys/pets? Or did it only work on other toys? Or am I just completely misunderstanding the purpose of this toy?

Either way, not upset that something used to grief and troll got fixed. If the toy above WAS meant to address that, however, then I do agree its a bit odd the pet got fixed.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if that toy worked on the sunflower but you raise a very salient point. Clearly blizz had already implemented something that could block it. Why not simply add the sunflower to the list of things that that toy could block?

Answer? Blizz is stupid. I think we begin to see a pattern here…

6 Likes

Mine still says it…

1 Like

I told people to keep it down. But nooooo don’t listen to Moo, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about! AND LOOK! Blizz detected fun and squashed it. :pensive:

2 Likes

Good riddance. It was very annoying when people were spamming it.

4 Likes

^ For people like you.

1 Like

So THAT’S what that toy does!

1 Like

you’re late to the party.

1 Like

crushes sunflower under a hoof

At last we shall have peace.

3 Likes