Since we aren't actually playing vanilla, let's discuss the changes we should actually see

1. Flying mounts.

Wym? Im the minority faction.

Hahahahah
/10char

But I thought the community hated Multiboxers and wanted them banned? Isn’t this a win for those people? :cocktail:

We’re all in this, together :cocktail:

And this creates extra Bank Space for the individual rather than actual Guild Creation :cocktail:

Ever heard of Alchemy or Engineering? :cocktail:

But, if you increase the Spawn Timer, Guilds aren’t getting their Buffs “easier”, are they? :cocktail:

Nah, you break it, you buy it :cocktail:

Indeed, what else? :cocktail:

Earthfury is ally dominant, kiddo.

is it just 1 assblasted multiboxer posting this complaint on alts?

No, but my guild has a multiboxer that’s probably going to end up quitting the game. Blizzard is losing all of his subscription money. Multiboxing isn’t even overpowered in BGs. It’s crippling, if anything.

Perhaps the biggest most impacting change of them all. Server population.

1 Like

trash ideas, how about remove spell batching

1 Like

Finally, that actually is a change. Tho the reasoning made sense.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/give-us-our-legendary-av-back-sign-this-petition/385625/28

Yeah, this is Classic, a facsimile of Vanilla.

No.

Naw.

No.

Nup.

Nu uh.

Psssshhhhh no

Does not mean they should add more changes, If anything they should remove all current changes, Get out of here with this well they added changes so lets add more BS, and people say the slippery slope isn’t real :roll_eyes:

Who might that be?

YOU do not get to be a game designer. No players do. It does not matter how many things you criticize Blizzard about.

Blizzard did not offer you “any game you want”. That simply isn’t on the table. Classic will never be that, no matter what. It is either a copy of Vanilla, or it is nothing. There is no 3d choice.

I never heard anyone at Blizzard announce “Classic will be identical to Vanilla in every way”. So you saying it isn’t means nothing to me. For one thing, Blizz can’t copy the players. Players are people, and if 2019 players choose to act differently than 2005 players did, that is not “Blizzard failing”. That is not something that “Blizzard should have adjusted for”, because doing so is impossible.

Part of an MMO experience is the players. Right. Blizzard can’t help you with that part being different. Stop blaming Blizzard.

You neckbeards cry about everything lmao just play the game

Not being able to accidentally flag by clicking on a flagged player. Flagged Rogues and Nightelves using Shadowmeld keep standing on top of NPCs to try to get people killed by neutral guards. It’s an exploit and you’ll be punished for it, but it could easily be fixed with the you have to already be flagged to attack them fix. It also counters the “blue flagger” complaint that people who aren’t flagged yet can complete a powerful spellcast before the flagged person can do anything about it.

I’ve never seen someone completely miss every single point. Your replies don’t even actually address the issues in the post. Lol.[quote=“Minitalis-crushridge, post:7, topic:385734”]
e say they only want rep and dont care about honor so they’re just rushing for a quick win.

/facepalm
[/quote]

Did you even read the post? Your entire post misses the point. THe point is, people wanted vanilla and didn’t get it. We were told no changes. We didn’t get no changes. Instead, we got changes. So - since we got changes - let’s use hindsight to fix some obvious problems that vanilla had.

Dont you mean changes we should reverse?

This is an option, too.