Since chat is clogged with carry sells, how much gold are these actually?

I log into literally any city on any server whether it is alliance proudmore or horde area 52 and my chat log is CLOGGED with people selling carries.

With shadowlands, how much is a mythic raid clear cost in gold?

How much is m+15 clear cost in gold?

I’m utterly baffled this phenomenon even exists but may as well learn just what people are paying for this.

4 Likes

In Shadowlands, who knows? We won’t see people selling runs for a couple of weeks at least, not until they get geared.

In BFA, it depends. I see m+ 15 going for 100k per dungeon. Mythic raid clears depends on what you want. I have a friend who checked the prices cause he just wanted nzoth/mount and it was 2 million for just nzoth and the mount. Kinda ridiculous.

I think we’ll probably see a lot less carries in Shadowlands, people are just bored and overgeared right now cause we’re nine months into the tier, and they want gold for Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Based on Stormrage chat

Visions: 5 mask goes for 35-50k
Heroic clears: 150-200k
Nzoth kill: 50-70k
M+15: 80-120k
M Nya clear: 2-3m

A mythic +15 is usually around 100k gold, you’ll have to triple that though because you’re likely to be scammed.

Oh so we not only have carry sells but also scammers… great…

Do GMs intervene if scammed?

Nope, it’s an unsupported transaction. Your best bet is to go with a reputable name if you don’t want to be scammed. Even then, I’d be very cautious about buying a carry. Scammers are rampant and they get more and more creative each and every day.

1 Like

after 7 to 10 business days.

1 Like

Or you could just save ur gold and not support this kind of player exploitation gonna need that gold for shadowlands leggos pots flasks chants oils and gems.

6 Likes

Wow that’s insane.

I didn’t realize the GM team was so hilariously disconnected :confused:

If it’s not a supported transaction, ban the people doing it. This is just sad.

I got my last two AOTC mounts free…Perky Pugs I love you.

3 Likes

got my n’zoth carry for 45K.

i whispered a carry group on icecrown out of curiosity and the told me it was really for real world cash.i reported them with screen shots.

3 Likes

Whatever the suckers will pay.

Eew, yeah I would never risk my stuff with RMT. Way too risky.

I asked a seller out of curiosity today and they said the Mythic Jaina mount was 500k, and Mythic N’zoth mount was 2.5 mil. Tbh if I had the spare cash I’d probably get the eyeball jellyfish.

doubtful, I’ve bought a few of those gold carries for m15, and every time the people running it have been super professional and generally they clear it with 10 minutes to spare.

Also i paid 115k for each run

It’s just interesting to me. think about it, selling carries comes as an indirect consequence to the way the game designs its limited time rewards.

it turns out there are a group of people who don’t want to miss out on their only chance of getting a thing

and then there are a group of people that will take advantage of this.

2 Likes

I honestly anticipated these exploits were going to become far more common. I am jumping ship; due to WoW is currently heading in a Pay to Win Direction.

In the past these kind of exploits had their limits, what is coming would be players buying their item level progression with Heroic and Mythic Geared guilds carrying Casual Players through Normal Raids for the exchange of gold.

Mythic Carries are not the target audience. Every carrier spammer I’ve ever seen is advertising for Heroic and Mythic+10/15, not Mythic Raiding.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if Mythic Raid carries were more of a thing on the top few realms that actually have guilds that can do it towards the end. I see others commenting that they go for like 3m, and that seems appropriate for the lack of availability I’m seeing on my end.

You have to keep in mind, M+ you can do over and over, Mythic raid is a set lockout for everyone involved. It takes ~15 geared toons to carry 5 people thru Mythic N’zoth, and they can ONLY do it once a week. This is why it’s so expensive. Divide that 2 million across 15 people, “or more likely fill the gbank to buy gear next tier.”

If you don’t understand what i mean by set lockout. Once those 15 toons kill N’zoth, they are unable to zone into any mythic with N’zoth up, even if the raid leader hasn’t killed it. So it’s not like they could just kill him again and again and just not get gear.

This actually isn’t true. While it IS an unsupported transaction, Blizzard DOES punish scammers IF you get them to state the offer within the game chat functions. (Whispers /say /party /raid whatever) If you talk to someone on discord Blizzard cannot document that and will do nothing. Even then, you aren’t guaranteed to get anything back, but Blizzard WILL take action against the scammer so if they’re willing to state everything in game, generally it’s not a scam.

Not supported and banned are two different things, but read above in this post too.