Since Blizz keeps caving to the Alliance

After recently swapping to alliance and playing in just the first area of WoD yeah starting to feel this horde get boring quests in the first area and a hideous garrison meanwhile Alliance get actually interesting quests and an epic cutscene with Prophet Velen sacrificing himself oh and the Garrison literally so much better it’s not so crowded and is in a beautiful forest with really nice architecture like I get roads, a water fountain and neat little stores around the place on Alliance

2 Likes

If you build a Level 3 Horde barracks in your garrison, don’t go into the basement. There are literally steaming piles of crap. A metaphor for the rest of the garrison.

4 Likes

There was a basement? Happy I missed that literally couldn’t find anything in the horde garrison

Yeah the stairs are really hard to see, it’s like navigating around a rubik’s cube or something.

1 Like

I don’t think Blizzard has an alliance bias so much as they are flailing and trying to appease someone and high elf skins (despite being a bad idea) were an easy win for them.

1 Like

Nevermind the fact that in their last appearance the blood elves were betrayed by the Alliance and left it rather spectacularly.

9 Likes

It is very funny that people are still salty over blood elves going Horde to this day though.

9 Likes

They were angry about the Nightborne, too.

“Why did the Nightborne join the HORDE?”

Because Tyrande called the Nightborne every dirty name in the book. Did these people not play Legion?

They didn’t send their worst diplomat, they actually sent their anti-diplomat. Like, if you look at Tyrande’s character sheet, she has a negative Diplomacy rating.

12 Likes

Still better looking than those robot rats you have.

2 Likes

I’d rather we get the Sand Gnomes.
They are kinda neat and full of mystery.

It would be nice to feel like the horde got to have a story again.

6 Likes

Frankly blizzard has written themselves into a hole when it comes to horde characters. Every horde leader is practically a grunt compared to the powerhouses they put on the alliance. It’s years of damage and that’s hard to undo. Blizzard saw people complain about Thrall and thought they needed to absolutely obliterate any semblance of power the horde had.

2 Likes

Power creep in the narrative was a problem in general, I think, which made the story move away from interesting localized conflicts.

But they really need to come up with a bunch of new horde and alliance main characters to tell stories with if they want to go forward with the world.

1 Like

The Darkspear rebellion in MoP?

What about it? I mean, sure, if you consider “ruining the Horde” to be Horde content, then yeah.

Personally? Yeah, not so much.

6 Likes

You had an entire patch dedicated to the Horde while the Alliance had a… a cat, infiltration quest.

Seems like you’re being a bit salty because you joined the bad guys.

5 Likes

And after years of this, Alliance players wonder why we don’t want to play nor group with them.

6 Likes

Because that’s what bad guys do.

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re bad, you’re just drawn that way.

3 Likes