Since armor is completely useless

Since armor is completely useless can you (devs) at least massively buff this talent?

Bloodforged Armor

yeah I know devs don’t read the forums, but still, this talent should have a duration of 30s at least and should be on the main tree not on the PvP one

and the damage reduction should be 45% considering the recent nerfs to armor on PvP

9 Likes

Armor has become “useless” only in PvP, though. Why then should it also affect PvE, granting Blood vastly more mitigation and largely contradicting its current gameplay (in regard to its timing of self-sustain)?

bloodforged armor is a pvp talent

The “main tree” is shared by PvE.

merge this two:

Improved Death Strike

Bloodforged Armor

ty in advance

2 Likes

yes i approve

2 Likes

also Death Strike should be undodgeable and unparryable and should ignore any kind of healing reduction effects

I get why you’re saying this, but realize it’s without consideration for the effect that it would have in PvE, especially for Blood.

There is no tradeoff for Blood at all, which would effectively mean having 100% uptime, and the rest of the spec’s entire kit would need to be reworked around this mechanic.

For the DPS specs, it would work effectively like Feint. That could be okay, but it’s a lot of mitigation for specs in PvE that are already pretty tanky.

1 Like

Bring back Forceful Deflection.

I remember when DK’s had really cool passives and abilities that were removed for balance and PvP. Who cares about fun right?

2 Likes

i think buff it to 30%, make is 5 secs and leave it as a pvp talent.

As much as I hope this honor talent gets love, I dont get the feeling it will considering dk has so many glaring issues with honor talents.

Just a reminder that some dev thought Rot and Wither was a good thing to add to the game, but then also just never tune since its implementation. And its been literally years since that happened.