Simple flying fix

I was looking for the one that Dweezill said was “instant cast” not 5-sec cast, but he was suggesting they change it to that, not that it was already in the game hidden in the options somewhere.

1 Like

oh, I see…I thought you werent seeing it. :+1:
some players in here have said its not where its supposed to be in their mount panel.

1 Like

This bug persists anytime you switch.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

I’m still theorizing that it’s similar to swapping specs, in that it needs to swap entire systems: abilities, talents, bars, etc for an entire mount journal and that’s why there’s a cast time.

I could be wrong, but it’s the only logical explanation I can think of.

Here’s a simple fix. If somebody prefers old flying they can go play an old version of the game, like Cata Classic.

That way the new version of the game can continue to grow and innovate, but people who liked the old style of things can still go back and enjoy the nostalgia.

Unless they added more mount equipment slots, that would lock the people who prefer old flying out of all other types of mount equipment, which would suck. It would also not work for mounts that are not technically mounts, like the Druid Flight Form and Dracthyr Soar.

I think the flying changes are fine. Just pick one and leave it. It’s not the eend of the world.

BlizZard messed up bad.

They need to fix it.

indeed, ‘fun was detected…’
so the developer-gremlins went
to work “fixing” that!
they can’t seem to “fix” anything
else…but fun…yeah, they have that knocked!

1 Like

I wouldn’t say they messed up completely. I like the idea of a toggle, even though I never use old flying, I like that people can choose which flight style they prefer. Being able to use skyriding on nearly any mount I want to is great for me, and I am sure there are people who are liking the ability to use old flight on previously skyriding only mounts.

I just don’t think the toggle being 5 seconds is the best idea. It doesn’t effect me as I never switch from skyriding, but I can see why it is irksome for the people who do switch often.

1 Like

Were you having fun on retail without the toggle yes or no?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Yes, but I was looking forward to the toggle so that I could use all my old mounts with skyriding. :slight_smile:

A toggle that lets us choose our flight style was something I actively wanted.

2 Likes