Silverwind Larion size

Nothing more than a minor complaint–but one that would require little effort to fix–is the size of the Silverwind Larion mount obtained from collecting anima crystals in Bastion (and the dungeons found there). My main is a Draenei and the mount seems almost ridiculously small comparatively. Not only does it seem small but my legs clip through the mount’s wings, which is quite unappealing. I do quite like the mount, but for about 3 hours of running around the zone, a fairly enjoyable experience mind you, it doesn’t feel quite right. I only hope someone at Blizz/Activ cares enough to check it out, even if it isn’t a priority what with a new expansion being out. cough, cough such as the elevators in Revendreth being improperly timed between the chains the platforms!

The expansion looks awesome and the gameplay so far feels smooth on what I’ve played, though there are minor aesthetic issues around!

2 Likes

I 100% agree. I got the Gilded Prowler (silverwind recolor) and even on my human it is way too small… i feel like its a mistake and should be the same size as the Winged Guardian. When you take a flight path in Bastion and ride a Larion they are much larger… anyways hope the fix it. amazing mount… size looks silly

2 Likes