Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

There is a high elf mega thread for a reason

Probably best to move this over there

29 Likes

STOP with this, because that topic has nothing to do with playable Silver Covenant faction as an alliance allied race.

Furthermore, that topic original poster achieved his topic goal and it should have been locked long time ago. That topic became nothing but troll/joke parody with daily spam.

That’s why i made up this for serious request since it is different.

5 Likes

Seems like the same topic to me but whatever

shrug

52 Likes

You can already basically play as a High Elf, on both sides, so I don’t see the point in adding this.

30 Likes

That is false. You can not play high elves yet, only blood elves or void elves.

2 Likes

This thread is spam.

There is already a thread for this.

I’ll link it here.

34 Likes

Just because you think it is “spam” that does not mean it is.

Your linked topic has nothing to do with request for an alliance allied race, Silver Covenant. That topic is about void and blood elf customization.

3 Likes

The choice to look like a High Elf exists. My daughter just made a beautiful red haired, blue eyed, cream skinned color elven Mage.

They would have to take away options from Void Elves to do this. Nelfas, please stop trolling with these threads.

22 Likes

Void, Blood and High Elf.

SC is mostly comprised of High Elves. That thread has always been meant as a place to talk about it and was meant to curb the constant spam, much of which you are responsible for.

This is a spam thread.

You should be in this thread meant to be a place where you talk about High Elves and possibly adding them as an AR or further customization.

14 Likes

There already enough elves number one.

Number two, I have bad news for you but allied races are done.

Also, creating threads on topics that already exist is indeed spam.

12 Likes

And tell me, what is the current difference between those three races?

2 Likes

This is spam. Your post belongs in the mega thread; its very existence is to quarantine the HE discourse so it doesn’t flood the forums.

Also there is still no difference between High, Void, and Blood other than culture. The best you can (and should) get now is more Void Elf customization, but even that dilutes that allied race (which has far more potential than blond haired, blue eyed Blood Elves).

Finally: no more allied races. They were a dumb concept and the acquisition was unnecessary.

8 Likes

Should’ve had silver covenant instead of void elves

Blizzard messed that one up big time

8 Likes

Ah, elves, the only topic more beat than myself.

6 Likes

high elves are blood elves who are void elves.

3 Likes

Jeez can we just move on from elves in general and get something actually new?

12 Likes

Please re-read original post, it is explained.

Also, in-game there are 3 factions, high elves, void elves and blood elves. If they were same, they would be under 1 faction and tag.

2 Likes

We should fat elves next.

The Salami’dori.

15 Likes

You can forget about it,they wouldn’t change it because it would cause chaos in pvp.

2 Likes

You are never going to get high elves as a playable race.

When void elves were added to the alliance, that ship sailed.

13 Likes