Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

At this point the likelihood of high elves for the alliance as it’s own race is highly, highly unlikely. Finishing the high elf look with natural hair colors for void elves is probably the closest the alliance will ever have to actual high elves, so it’s best to just take what you can get at this point.

4 Likes

New AR are unlikely

The best was could have hoped for was customization

Which void elves got, it’s a win!

If anything, it’s time for a new class

1 Like

Void elves will receive Alleria’s full customization option, why they should not?

But still people want playable silver covenant for lore, customization, faction. And we will get them playable.

1 Like

Yes! Let’s make SC part of the alliance! We could add some trans, bi and gay characters in the SC! A wonderful opportunity to add a long awaited race and add some much needed representation!

I mean, it was already part of the Alliance.

3 Likes

Its the lie you tell yourself.

Here is the thread that pertains to this. The one you should be in right now rather than making spam threads.

Which again, you do often.

They literally are about Blood, Void and High Elf customizations and/or Allied Races.

You can, right now.

Just go play your dream.

6 Likes

Realistically they only had a reluctant allegiance in the second war (a period of 1-2 years) that was deemed a waste of resources by the High Elves as they got nothing in return.
I’m not really sure that counts as being “in the story for so long”.

Outside of obviously the small silver covenant faction, although my question here is, if you abandon your race and are deemed an exile, do you still count as being that particular race?
As those who became silver covenant were essentially excommunicated by the actual high elves who went on to become the Blood Elves following the 3rd war.

No offence to you as it’s not everyone involved (and I’m pretty sure you are one of the reasonable people) in the conversation, but if the majority of the pro-High Elf playerbase weren’t some of the worst condescending trolls on the forum I think there would be more chance of them eventually being released.

7 Likes

There are no other active topics about playable silver covenant faction.

How it is “spam” if not a single topic about this faction playable?

exactly, customizations not playble allied race and not about high elves.

1 Like

The thread linked was last active 8 days ago. The only reason its been less active is due to your and some others constant spam.

There is no need for this thread.

They are about that. Along with Blood, Void, and High elf customizations.

You can circle this drain all you want.

Your thread is spam, and the thread I linked to you is the one you should be focusing your attentions on.

Its purpose was for exactly this and to keep others from needing to spam.

It pertains to the concepts of Allied Race variants as well by its very nature. You are well aware, as you were one of the ones pushing it in that same thread, that it also was where such things were talked about.

This thread, right here, that we are in right now, is spam.

2 Likes

Blizzard will not use the blood elf skeleton a third time to give the Alliance the milquetoast elf race that doesn’t bring any themes not already covered by existing races. Honestly, I’m sick of the requests for “allied” races in general because the term has been beaten and abused to the point of exhaustion ever since people became convinced that any and every NPC race in the game was on the table (they’re not).

They will not become playable because blood and void elves exist, and because Blizzard doesn’t care enough about high elves to give them the spotlight for more than one patch in every other expansion, or even give them VOs that they don’t have to share with night elves. The fact that they created an entirely new subrace of blood elves mainly to avoid doing anything with high elves should be a clear indicator that the latter isn’t on their radar, and a few thousand screeching Alliance players are unlikely to change that.

7 Likes

Oh, maybe you could spam less that you are “high elf” on void elf character? |Because you are not.

My attention is to get playable silver covenant faction as alliance allied race. Not about void elves receiving blood elf customization.

Anything is possible, you do not know that.

in a same way vanilla severs never will happen-/ed.

1 Like

I’m a high elf too
My void elves are as well
You can R P yours are part of the silver covenant

3 Likes

Void elves can’t. And still it’s not about look like a high elf topic. It’s about playable Silver covenant as alliance allied race playable.

1 Like

What I am is not spam. Your thread though is.

Which is encompassed within the thread I linked. Where you should be.

This thread is spam.

So its a High Elf topic and spam?

5 Likes

Which you have, because the Silver Covenant are made up of High Elves which are playable! :partying_face:

Just like we can’t play “Laughing Skull Orcs” or “Frostwolf Orcs” or “Cenarion Circle Night Elves”, a reputation doesn’t equate to a playable race.

4 Likes

It’s topic about playable silver covenant faction. This is not spam, you can say thousand times “spam”, it will not change a fact that it is not.

They are not, that’s why this topic here to make them playable.

1 Like

Its a high elf topic and spam.

You can pretend and spittle and spout that its about a SC faction playable race… but thats a High Elf playable race.

There is no need for this thread. There are several covering this topic up right now and still current.

Your thread is spam.

4 Likes

It’s the High Elf mantra to be as annoying and unlike able as possible. Unfortunately they’re one of the rotten parts of the WoW community.

Nevertheless, I’m done bumping this thread. The OP is one of the Helfers who feel they’re owed the world, and they’re a type of person I have absolutely no desire to have any communication with in my life.

Enjoy your Silver Covenant High Elf, Raenani!

10 Likes

just let void elves have blonde hair

2 Likes

I will! Thanks!

Though my toddler seems to dislike it when he sees her kill things… I have to play her when hes asleep!

2 Likes