Silithus cross-faction collusion

is this a serious offense? should it be reported? i remember the blizzard GMs took action back in the day over devilsaur . what do you guys think?

1 Like

The entire war-effort is collusion! ban em all!

3 Likes

Isn’t all of AQ about alliance AND horde VS bugs?

3 Likes

It’s important to be precise. And what you said is a pure lie when it’s come to what it truly is. Here what it is, its mafia a with shadow rule that a few member of the aliance are part of of. Since i was in 3 v1 2v1 all day when am surrounded by my own faction really make you feel like your not belonging.

By the way 2 druid vs 1 you guys suck hard . You both should delete your character and go do arena on retail. Its the best time for you guys

currently there is a horde guild working with an alliance guild, and they kill every player except ones from the guild they have an allegiance with. Yes basically a silithus mafia.

1 Like

They better open the freaking gate ffs

Boeuff has a point, going to edit.

you dont have to expose yourself and your guild. I think people on the forum will start to talk crap.

I luv u mootwo !

1 Like

can someone with knowledge of the EULA / TOS please give me some information.

and will blizzard do anything ?

thanks

1 Like

Yep, it’s collusion and technically not allowed. But Blizzard doesn’t bother policing this kind of thing anymore, just look at the “pool parties” that people hold in order to increase the PVP pool size and lower the amount of honor needed to rank up. They go on all the time despite reports.

2 Likes

As 1/20th Egyptian, I am offended that they are mocking my god Anubis. Slap in the face!

Collusion used to be against the rules, i dont think it is anymore. If it is, it definitely isn’t enforced much.

1 Like

Suck less then

as 2% neandertal i feel offended since there is absolutely no representation my real life race

This is completely different. Still FWIW I don’t think Blizzard will do anything.

They are both collusion and the participants should get bans. But Blizzard is happy to rake in money with minimal effort, it seems.

1 Like

imagine if they banned all the guild who do this right now . 20% would instantly disapear . Some of those have 40 men multiboxer.

I am not a greedy person and even i would tell you .

LET IT GO! LET IT GO !

i like the ones mass reporting people who talk in gen chat giving people 24 ohur ban or something

can we get a blue post on collusion so we know the rules because i thought you could get banned for that.

1 Like

a blue post to clarify would be wonderful.